PDA

View Full Version : The Reborn

AzerothMetro
08-16-06, 12:59 PM
((((( This is an Open Thread, some big things may happen, but its bassicaly just a place for people to start their characters))))))

Elirod stood up. After looking arround he saw that he was in some sort of burial chamber.

"Where am I?" he said aloud.

"You are standing in your burial site, oh great Elirod" said a man standing accross the room.

"who is Elirod?" he asked.

"You are Elirod, Elirod the Great. The greatest warrior that this country has ever seen." The man said. "You where killed in the last battle against the Vampire army to the north, it appears that you may have been bitten."

"So I am dead? How is this possible?" Elirod asked.

"No, no no. You are not dead, you are now the Undead. You are neither dead nor alive, which is why you must feed on human blood."

"Then, who are you?" Elirod asked.

"I am Rolograr. Keeper of the Graves. I watchover all of the graves here to make sure they dont get stolen from, or......."

" Or what?" Elirod asked.

"OR WAKE UP!" Rolograr said as he lifted a Bow and began shooting arrows at Elirod.

Elirod knew that the arrows would hurt him, so he bagan dodging them. He ran all over the floor of the burial chamber, then something happend. Elirod got a strange urge to jump on Rolograr and kill him. No sooner did he think about that he did it, he jumped to the ceiling and leaped onto the man all the sudden claws sprouted from his fingers and slashed Rolograr on the neck, Rolograr grabed at his neck but fell over dead.

The urge to feed overtook Elirod, and he drank all of Rologrars blood.

A hooded robe lay on the ground next to a coffin, Elirod needing clothes, put it on and left the chamber into the night.

ocotgan
08-16-06, 04:37 PM
I walk slowely though the hidden woods of the night.

Suddenly there is a small gust of wind blows through the woods and

in that wind there is a strange smell of a dead corpse in the air.

I walk towards the smell and find myself in the middle of a sacred burrial grounds of one of the most famous warriors in the world.

The burrial grounds were home to the great warrior Elirod. Who was killed in a battle against the whole vampire army to the north.

As i look over my should to see a tomb that has been opened ajar. I slowely push the door completely open and take three steps in to find a dead burrial keeper with his throat slit open by what it looked like claws had done the damage.

I use my dead geecko to make a light and see stone pedistal that has nothing but a mear cloth on it and no dead body to represent greatness.

I leave this place as quick as i have come apon it only so that i don't get decovered upon this crime.

The walk back through the woods left me with many questions running through my head about what happened to the burrial keeper and to what was laying under the cloth that was layed upon the stone tablet.

Soon my cabin deep into the woods comes into view and i know then that it is time for me to go to bed and begin the next day looking for what was once on that stone tablet.

AzerothMetro
08-17-06, 05:57 PM
As Elirod walked through the woods he began thinking about how he had gotton this way. he couldnt remember anything from his past. The only reason he even knew his name was because of the man he had killed a few hours ago. As he walked a small cabin came into view.

Elirod came to the door of the cabin and just stood there. He began thinking.

'what if there are people in there? Will i lose control again and attack them like i did Rolograr?'

he decided that none of this mattered. He entered the cabin, unkowing what was inside.

The cabin was empty, all except a bed, wardrobe, and a srange looking pile of stiffened dead geeckos.

Elirod saw morning coming up over the horizon and suddenly became tired. He lay on the bed and covered himself completely as the sun came up.

He fell asleep not knowing what may come of him in the night following.

Leriat
08-23-06, 10:20 PM
On this night Leriat had been undecided on when to go to sleep. He had just landed on shore during the day, the boat he was on coming from Corone. Yet he somehow beat through the day in the city and trudged his booted feet through the night to find himself at morning before he even found a camping spot. "I guess that decides for me, eh?" he said in reply to the orange-tinged sunrise.

The drooping half-elf looked to his right and found the tomb of vampires. Without knowing what it was he said quite cheerily, "I like caves," and moved on to inspect it. Solitude has made him week to pointless talking, while sleep deprivation made him weak to thought. On his way through the portal he hazily noticed ceremonial markings, but gave it not a second thought.

When he finally finished shuffling into the burial chamber, not even attemptings to conceal his presence, he almost laid down and fell asleep in the closest coffin, but the smell of rotting flesh made him think twice about laying in a coffin. Lazily he scanned the room, yet only noticed two objects, the most decorated coffin, and a pool of blood. He looked first to the coffin, which had some word carved into the foot of it. The only recognizable letter was an i, which looked close enough to the drow letter i. Then he figured it would be good to look over that blood. To inspect the dried globular mass he walked over and bent his entired upper half of his body and bent his knees into a refreshingly stretching position. He didn't notice anything interesting about the blood, yet somehow found a trail of it leading to a body. With a quick glance about the corpse he said, "Ah, that's what bleed so much."

The shabbily garbed, dirty, and quite undisturbed traveler yawned and made his way outside, and hopefully to shelter. The sunlight was blinding, not so much because the tomb was deep at all, but more just because it forced one to see. The now not even coherent man walked about 50 meters from the spot to sleep. In the end he just grunted, forgetting what he was about to say, and crashed on packed dirt, next to a gray rock, under a green tree.

AzerothMetro
09-07-06, 11:27 AM
As Elirod awoke the next morning to the musty smell of the dingy cabin, he thought about what all had happend over the last couple of days. Everything he had done didnt seem like anything he would ever do even in life. By now Elirod had figured out what he was, a Vampire. There was no denying the fact that long claws coming from his fingers and a thirst for blood could be anything short of a vampire.

He left the cabin to find that it was just begining to be nightfall. The last remaining rays of sunlight burned his pale skin as he walked toward the mountains on the horizon. Unknowing what he would find, who he would meet, or what he would do, he began walking. Just walking.

This whole thing seemed strange to him, but even so he was drawn toward the mountains. So he kept walking. Looking for the reason why he lived, and others didnt.

just walking...

Necrofim
11-03-06, 04:19 PM
I came off of a boat. The bloody thing took forever to reach the city. I had no idea where I was going I just wanted to get away from the Elven warrior island, that I was once in the army of, as fast as I could. I walk about 800 feet and scan the city from a roof top. I spot a cave. I decided to see what it was a cave of. I get there and smell the stench of a dead body. It was a horrible stench. I see a pool of blood, a dead body, and an open cave. I walk out of the cave as fast as I could with my blade drawn. I spot a person by a rock, and under a tree. I walk past him after kicking him in the side with my golden boot to see if he would awaken. No such luck.

I kept on walking untill I found a cabin. I drew my sword and opened the door. Only to find a person in it and a pile of dead geeckos. So I left as soon as I could. It was near nightfall when I smelled the smell of something dead or alive. Perhaps it was undead. I followed the stench and found a trail. The foot prints looked like those of a vampire. I followed them.

I thought to myself "Perhaps this is tha vampire that killed that man. I will hunt this undead creature down and find out what i can from it. If it attacks me i will surely kill it or at least try to.

I notice a dark mysterious figure wandering his way through the mountains. I ran as fast as I could to the figure to warn him about the vampire on the loose. I turned out to be the damn vampire. I drew my sword half way out of the sheath.

I saw the beastly creature and shouted, "HALT YOU BEASTLY UNDEAD CREATURE! I MEAN YOU NO HARM! WHY DID YOU KILL THAT MAN?

AzerothMetro
11-03-06, 06:31 PM
Elirod stopped. He turned arround to see what looked like a man wearing steel armour with a long sword drawn and ready for action.

"What is it that you want?" Elirod yelled to the man.

"I wish only to find out what happend in the burial cave" the man said.

"What is it of your buissiness? Who Are You?" Said Elirod.

"It is only a concern of mine, my name is Necropolis. What are you?" Necropolis said.

"Shouldn't your question be who?"

"No, What are you? I know you are not human."

"It is not of your concern who, or what I am. Only that those are the last words that you will ever speak!" Elirod said as he extended his claws and began leaping up the hill towards Necropolis...

Awile later...

Elirod awoke to see a nurse above him.

"What Where, DAMNIT! What the hell happend?!" Elirod as he sat upright.

"Its ok, calm down. An elvish man brought you here to Micarn, you and he must of had a fearsome battle, his armor was bassically in shreds, he was bleeding. I treated him and he was on his way" said the nurse.

"Did he say anything?" Elirod asked.

"Yes, he wanted me to give you this" The nurse said as she handed him a small box. Elirod opened the box to find a ring in it. He took the ring out to find a note in the box. The note read:

"You where a formitable enemy Elirod. You do not remeber our fight because i do not wish you to. This ring is called The Ring of Mercury, it is an elvish ring that will allow you to walk about during the day, I do hope this helps you.

We shall meet again.

Necropolis"

With that Elirod got up, put the ring on and pulled the curtains asside to see the bright sunlight beaming on him. It didnt hurt. It didnt burn his skin. Withought knowing why, or how, Elirod began to cry. He stood ther crying for a long while before heading into the town of Micarn in search of Necropolis.

Necrofim
11-03-06, 07:13 PM
It was hot as hell in the town of Micarn. It was a nice city. Shops everywhere, farmers markets, taverns that were clean, and a few hospitals. I went to a tavern called Duskboard Tavern and put a note on the board there behind the bar for Elirod telling him I was going to go to the west to find a port town. I walked out of the tavern and saw a blacksmith.

I walked into the blacksmiths shop and went to the counter. I told the man that I needed to have my armor repaired. He went back and started to repair it. I still had my sword. I was going to have to take my armor and run after I got it. I had only 100 gold this job was about 200 gold.

Seven hours pass...

He walked out with my armor and fitted it. He said 300 gold coins please. I yelled What the Hell! This is only a 200 gold job. He started yelling so I took my sword and stabbed him in the chest.

I walked out and jogged to the edge of town. I took off east and ran into the forest. I kept going and going. I made it to a town and I knew there had to be soldiers after me. I heard the bells go off when I entered the forest. I saw a tavern.

I got to the tavern and saw the name of it. It was the tavern Weldevun. I went in and asked for a bunk. I was taken to my room.

I lied down and took out my hunter knife and put it under my pillow. I fell asleep not knowing what would happen in the morning.

I awoke and a new day had begun. Not knowing what would happen and where I would go I sat there thinking about Elirod wondering if he would be able to get to me. I hoped I wouldn't have to fight him again because I had almost gotten so serioulsy injured that I was a drop of blood away from being killed.

I just sat there waiting...

AzerothMetro
11-04-06, 08:18 PM
Elirod walked through the town of Micarn, in the sunlight. People where wandering the streets, markets buslled, loud talking filled the streets as well as other noises. He felt like he was... human again.

The town was filled with crowds of people just wandering about without a purpose. Elirod, after walking through the marketplace, turned his smile into a look of determination. 'I have to find this, Necropolis. I must know what happend!'

Suddenly, a salesman called Elirod over to the booth. Having no money, Elirod knew he wasnt going to buy anything, but he might as well humor the salesman. The salesman was short, maybe four foot tall, had short brown hair and green eyes. He was a dwarf.

"Hello sir, how's about buying one of my many usefull items?" said the dwarf. Elirod looked down at the assortment of items laid out on the table. There where many trinkits that looked useless, then he spotted what might acctually be of use to him standing up against the wall of the building behind the booth.

"What is that?" Elirod said.

"Ah, that my friend is not for sale, but I can show it to you if you like?"

"Yes please." Elirod said. The dwarf turned arround and picked up the box. The box was inlaid with intricate designs, with a crystal heart posistioned in the center of the lid.

"This is the one and only Sword of Life, it once belonged to Elirod the Great." the dwarf said. "He used this sword to fend off the vampire army for many days and nights, before... before he was brutally murdered by the king of the vampires, Birosa."

The lid of the box was removed and the blade was exposed to daylight. The handle was inlaid with similar intricate designs as the box, with a small crystal heart in the middle of it. The blade shown a bright blue, allmost transparent.

"May I touch it?" Elirod asked.

"NO! I mean, no, uh.. i cant take the risk of you wandering off with my merchandise." said the dwarf.

"What if i told you that that blade is truly my belonging?" Elirod asked.

"Then i would say that you are crazier than the last guy who tried to steal this from me, he didnt get very far before my friend here killed him ( he pointed to the blade), it can only be wielded by Elirod the Great, or someone in his bloodline, otherwise, death will beseech you." said the dwarf.

"Well, let me hold it, and we will see if it is truly mine." Elirod said sternly.

"Ok, ill make you a deal. If you can pick this up, without it killing you within an hour, then the sword is yours." the dwarf challenged.

"Deal."

Elirod reached for the blade, staggered a moment, then lifted the blade high in the air. The blade felt like an extension of his arm. It was light as air.

"Hey, if you survive, ill even give you this (he held up a silver sheath inlaid with diamonds)." the dwarf said.

An hour passes...

"I must say, who are you for that blade to not have killed you by now, it killed the last guy about twenty minutes after he picked it up!" the dwarf said in amazement.

"My name is Elirod, and i am not dead, meerly, wounded beyond repair." Elirod said as he took the sheath from the stunned dwarfs hands, attached it to his waistbelt, and sheathed the Sword of Life.

A little later, Elirod found himself pushing himself into a pub.

"Welcome to the Duskboard, what can i get cha?" asked the burly bartender as he less than toughrally cleaned a beer mug.

"Information" Elirod said.

"What kind of information?" asked the bartender as he leaned closer to Elirod.

"Did a man named Necropolis come through here?"

"Ah you must be his friend, he left a note here for ya" the bartender said as he pulled a note from the wall behind him.

Elirod without talking anymore left the pub into the street. It was allmost nightfall and people where dispersing to their homes. He opend up the note, it read:

Elirod,
I do not know if this letter will make it to you. I know that you know nothing about me, or your past, and i also know that you want to know more about both. By now you are probobly feeling quite human. That is another affect of the ring. Not only does it affect you being able to walk in the daylight, but it also fends of the urge to feed. This ring is intended for you. I know that you want to find me, but i cant let you find me easily. I have to help you find more out about yourself first.
I assume by now you have found and haggled your sword from the dwarf salesman. He may have also said that only you or your BLOODLINE may be able to use it. Take this information and use it. I am heading east, I think that it would be good for you to do the same.

Necropolis

Elirod stood for a moment after reading the letter then thought 'I have a family somewhere, but where?'

With that he began to head east, east always east.

ocotgan
11-05-06, 02:05 PM
The next morning came fast and I got up to do my usual chores of getting up in the morning. I got up and set my clothes out and started to make some breakfast. I opened the cabin window to let the smell of fresh eggs and sausage being cooked out the window so they can be smelled from miles away.

After breakfast i went to take a bath in the river stream outside my cabin when i noticed some bloody foot prints outside my door. I bend down to take a look and descovered that they were the same footprints that i saw that the burial grounds.

After my bath i went back inside and got dressed and ready to go in town to get some supplies.

Light Angelus
11-05-06, 04:07 PM
Trilde slumped in his seat at the Duskboard pub. He was so uncomfortable with his wing tied tightly to his back so noone would see. He had been drinking since about noon.

'All these mortals do is drink and fight, whats the point of it all? I now know why my job was so important' he thought to himself. He sat with a beer in front of him, about to take a drink when the door to the pub crashed open. A man wearing a long brown cloak entered. He pushed himself up to the bar, said something to the bartender. The bartender turned to the wall behind him, and handed the man a letter. As the cloaked man reached for the letter, Trilde spyed a gleaming handle of a sword under his cloak. The handle had a crystal heart inlaid in the handle. The Sword of Life.

"HEY!" Trilde yelled to the cloaked man, but apparently the man did not hear. Trilde followed the man as he left the pub. He stood behind him as he read the note. The cloaked man turned to the east and began walking. He seemed to walk with a stride of purpose. Trilde followed close behind waiting to see where this mysterious cloaked man was going, and why he had that sword.

Necrofim
11-06-06, 04:29 PM
"Damn it had gotten hot outside quick" i thought to myself as i walked through a long valley. I had not found many animals but I was goining on a three day track of animal prints. Thankfully they continued going east. So far I was on day four of this valley walk. Thats when I spotted one.

"Hell yes a bear!"

I ran up very stealthly and pulled out my hunting knife. I kept going. I threw my knife about a hundered yards out. BAM!!! I got him in the neck. He didnt drop tho. So I ran all the way up to him and sliced him down the side with my sword.

That night I cooked him for my meal. I fell fast asleep. I woke up and headed further east. I soon came to the town of Nerva. I went to the inn called Archipelago. I got an ale from the bartender. I looked around and noticed that it was a lot nicer than all of the other bars around here. I drank my ale gratefully. I then got a bunk and ended that day.

I woke up and that was the start of a new day not knowing what town I was going to get to next. Untill then...

ocotgan
11-06-06, 06:44 PM
I started out my cabin door and down the walk way on my way to the town of Mircarn, ready to get the supplies I would need to track down what ever belonged to those bloody footprints.

I light up my pipe as I walk into town and head to the blacksmiths shop. When I walk into the shop I notice a short little green man holding a sign that has my name on it.

"hey you, green dude, are you looking for me?"

"why yes i am my good fellow"

"What is it you need my little friend?"

"i have some spell books, tracing books and some food for you that are delivered here from you wizard teacher"

"oh well i am much abliged my little friend"

"oh well you are very welcome indeed"

before i knew it the little guy had disappeared into the crowd outside the shop and i certainly hope that i meet him again some day.

Well now i no longer need to get anything here so i must be on my way.

I start to head outside when i happen to step on a peice of paper. I picked it up and read to myself " wanted: Necropolis, a elf who is wanted for the murder of the well known blacksmith of micarn. Bounty on his head is $150.00 gold to who ever brings it to the blacksmiths shop.

I start to head out of town to the east when i noticed two black figures sitting up high on a hill.

I start to head up the hill and it is dark out now so i decide to light up my pipe while i am walking to these two figures.........

AzerothMetro
11-06-06, 06:49 PM
Elirod was vaugely aware that he was being followed. As he climbeds hill to the east of Micarn he whipped arround to see a tall brown haired man walking about fifteen feet behind him. He didnt look like a man, he had more of a look of a boy to him. He looked young, but also looked as though he had seen many battles. It was obvious what the outcome of those battles where.

"Why are you following me?" Elirod said as the man came closer. Before the man awnsered he was close enough for Elirod to see his eyes. Deep bloodend purple eyes, like none he'd seen thus far on his journey.

"Maybe I am not following you, perhaps we are only headed in the same direction." the man said. He said it in a tone that was both inviting and friendly, still Elirod was causious of this man.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" Elirod asked in a less than friendly tone.

"Well, for one you could be a little more friendly, and as for your questions, my name is Trilde and I have a question to awnser your question" Trilde said.

"And what question is that?" Elirod asked.

"That sword you have there under your cloak, it is the Sword of Life is it not?" Trilde asked as he eyed the spot in the cloak where the blade rested.

"It is, what does it concern you?" Elirod asked.

"Well, if you are able to weild the sword then i would love to know if you acctually know how to use its power!" Trilde yelled as he drew his sword and lunged at Elirod. Elirod's heightend quickness was all that saved him. He drew the Sword of Life and parried the attack with one swift swipe.

"Good, your quick. I still dont think that you will be much of a challenge though." Trilde said as he attempted another attack upon Elirod. Elirod again parried but with less ease as Trilde also seemed to have inhuman speed.

"STOP!" Trilde yelled at Elirod. The word came from Trilde with such force that it didnt seem as though something so loud could come from such a feeble body. Elirod stopped in his tracks. "What are you?"

The question stood in the air for a moment as Elirod ponderend whether to reveil his identity to Trilde. As far as he could tell, Trilde had made himself an enemy. Although, Trilde did stop fighting just as Elirod had.

"My name is Elirod, I was once a great warrior of this country, or so I'm told." he said. "I do not no much about myself because about a week ago I woke up in a tomb, all I know is that I have become the one thing that my mortal self swore to kill, a vampire."

This information did not take long to soak in for Trilde. He knew that he was up against an evil force and yet, this Elirod seemed to have some good left in him. A rare thing among the vampire race.

"How are you able to walk arround in the daylight? Have the vampires evolved passed this?" Trilde asked as he sheathed his sword.

"No, the vampires have not evolved, I am alloud to walk arround in the daylight only because of this ring" Elirod said as he lifted his sword weilding hand. He gave Trilde a good look at the bright blue stone ring before he too sheathed his sword.

"I want to know all it is that you have found out about yourself" Trilde said as he sat down on the grass. Elirod too sat. Elirod talked for hours on what all had happend to him in the passing days. By the time he was finished it was nightfall. Elirod could feel the tiredness welling over him.

"I have to rest, i have been up for three straigt days in search of Necropolis" Elirod said.

"I make a vow to you, i will help you with your quest, and teach you to weild that sword, ill leave my story for a later day, for now we rest and in the morn we head east towards Nerva" Trilde said. With that they both laid down and fell fast asleep, both keeping one eye open all night looking at the other, just to make sure neither of them tried to kill one another in the night.

Light Angelus
11-10-06, 09:47 AM
Trilde didnt close his eyes for an instint. He lay there watching Elirod, waiting. It was not Elirod, however that shocked him. Trilde sat up to see a man wearing a steel plate armor that didnt look like it suited him. The man had a sachel of supplies with him, as well as carrying a dead geecko. That, even after all Trilde had seen in the last 3000 years was strange, and Trilde had see a lot of strange things.

"Hello fellow, how is the night?" The man said as trilde stood and grasped his sword preparing for the worst. All trilde was thinking was 'This man may be after the Sword of Life as well, I'd better be careful. I do not want to reveal my intent quite yet'. With that, Trilde released his sword from his grasp.

"The night is fine. What brings you this far east of Micarn? It is not an easy road to travel." Trilde said.

"Ah, but I could say the same of you. My name is Blaze. I am in search of something," Blaze continued, "Or someone."

"Who is it you search for? Perhaps I can help."

"I am in search of a being that killed a friend of mine, Rolograr. I do not wish to harm him, meerly discover what kind of power this man, or beast has to overcome Rolograr." Blaze said.

Trilde realized he had heard Rologrars name more than once before. Elirod had told him of killing Rolograr, and he also knew that Rolograr is, well, was a world renowned vampire hunter. Ussually traveling to different towns in search of crypts to search. 'Once the vampires hear of his death, only God knows what wll happen, all I can forsee is many, many lives ending.'

"I have heard the name Rolograr before," Trilde said,"although, I was not aware that he had died. A great loss to this country." Trilde decided that he had to lie to this man to protect his sleeping friend. Also to protect the Sword of Life.

"Indeed, it is. He was a close friend of mine. He was staying with me in my cabin back to the west. One morning I was walking home, and i smelt the stench of death in the air. Only, I also smelled something else. It smelled as if it was only half-alive. I do not know what it was but it was gone before I got to the crypt in the grave site about a half-mile from my cabin. It was there that I found Rolograr and his great bow. Blood was everywhere, it looked as though Rolograr may have met more than his match of vampire, but i cat be sure." Blaze explained.

"I see. Well, we cannot help you in this venture. We ourselves are looking for someone." Trilde explained.

"Who? I may be able to help." Blaze said.

"An elf by the name of Necropolis. He has helped my friend here greatly."

"I know of this Necropolis. He is wanted in Micarn. It would seem he killed the Blacksmith there." Blaze responded. "I would love to join you on this venture, to either capture, or warn this elf. If he has helped people he cant be all bad." A smile crept accross Blaze's face. Trilde could see eery worn line in his face. It looked as though the man had not slept in over a week. Maybe it was only Trilde that saw this, but still he offered to let Blaze stay with them through the night, then they would decide what to do in the morning.

"Why thank you, I have not slept well lately. I will speak to you in the moning then." Blaze lay on the ground using his satchel as a pillow and in moments was asleep. Trilde sat down at the top of the hill under a tree.

'This is going to be a strange time. This Elirod must play an important part in this countrys history but, i dont see how a Vampire can play a role at all. What difference can one Vampire make? Yes, he is strong, and fast. That does not mean anything. Even my abilties here are less than that of other creatures and beasts on this world."

With that Trilde lay down his head and waited for the sun to come up.

Necrofim
11-10-06, 06:58 PM
It was my fifth day on this trip wondering where I would end up meeting Elirod again. I had hoped he had found out more about his past. I walked onward for about an hour or so pondering those and many other thoughts. I finnaly saw the edge of the forest. It was about time. I was at the town of Archipelago. It was early in the day and I went to the tavern and asked for water. While he was getting me water I wrote a message to Elirod saying.

Elirod I hope you have learned more of your p
ast and are learning to wield the Sword of Life. Yes I know about the sword. I know about many things that you wouldn't imagine. I hope that Trilde has found you and is helping you learn to wield that powerful sword. Yes I know about him too. I also know that Blaze has found you and wants to warn or capture me. I know I am being chased after. I will leave you to ponder these thoughts. Remember that ring will have a lasting effect on your life so use it well. After you wear it for so long you will become more tolerant to light and won't want to feed a lot. So pondor those thoughts. I am leaving and am going to try to find the town of Cap Du Diable. Goodbye my good friend. May the stars be with you.

I drank my water and gave the bartender the note so he could give it to you. I have him 10 coins for his generoustiy and left. I then went into the Nirvana Forest and thats where I will most likely spend a week or too. I walked four miles and saw a pack of wolves. I stealthly moved and got away from them but I wasn't far enough and got to carried away and crunched a stick. They saw me and ran at me. What happened well thats for another time...

AzerothMetro
11-15-06, 09:23 AM
Elirod awoke to see that another had been added to the ranks of travelers in his little group. Slowly but surely Elirod got up to get a better look at the newcomer. There ,sleeping, was a short man wearing steel plated armor with a dead geecko lying nearby.

"Elirod, come here. I have to talk to you." Trilde called from the top of the hill under a tree. Elirod trudged slowly up the hill towards him. Elirod felt as though he was much weaker than before. He felt as if all the energy he had once had a couple of days ago in Micarn was almost completely gone.

"What is it Trilde? Im not feeling well enough to walk today." Elirod said as he sat against the tree trunk.

"Whats wrong Elirod?" Trilde asked. Elirod looked up at Trilde and saw genuine concern in his eyes. Elirod decided to tell him what was wrong, even though he did not know exactly what was wrong himself.

"I feel weaker than before. I think it may be because i havent fed on anything since i first awoke over a month ago." Elirod said.

"That may be, but, you also dont need to feed on live meat do you?" Trilde asked.

"No, i suppose not." Elirod said. Trilde jumped to his feet and ran into the timber. A few minutes passed and Trilde finally came out of the timber carrying a dead deer on his shoulders. At least it looked dead.

"Here," Trilde said as he threw the deer on the ground, "I snaped his neck. hes not dead yet but it should suit you just fine to get your strength back."

"I cant kill it. I wont let myself lose control again." Elirod said as he looked away from the deer.

"You arent losing control. All you have to do is drain it of blood. If you try to attack me, you will not succed. You need your strength if you want to continue looking for Necropolis. Thats just how it is." Trilde said.

Elirod thought on it for only a moment. He sank his fangs into the soft neck of the deer. It was drained of blood within minutes. After he finished he felt his strength begin to come back to him. he was about to ask Trilde to get him more deer, then decided that it was best if he didnt travel at full strength. He still didnt know the limits of his abilities.

"Anyways, I have to tell you about the new man, Blaze is his name." Trilde began explaining all of what had happend after Elirod had finnaly shut both his eyes.

Eventually, Blaze woke up. They all talked about what to do next for a while. Then they decided just to continue heading east.

"Allright then, Trilde, Blaze, we head east towards the town of Archipeligo." Elirod said as they began walking east through the forest.

Taskmienster
06-13-09, 02:06 PM
This thread has been sitting for a full year. Since no response has been made to create activity I am going to be moving this. If you would like it to be reopened please feel free to PM myself or another admin and they will be able to move it for you back to Scara Brae.