PDA

View Full Version : Tular Plains / Haidia Featured Quest

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-17-06, 01:37 PM
Since our resident 'demons' have been forced from their homes, they decided it was time to move on... back to the surface. After a long journey up from the depths, they find themselves in the Tular Plains. Seeing the expansive area with nothing more than vast plains, wonderful forests, and a nomadic band here and there, they decide the area is ripe for settlement. However, the demons are looking for good help in both the development and protection of the new settlements. So that is where the citizens of Althanas come in.

There will be either 4 or 5 quests, depending on the amount of interest in this. Each quest will be in charge of developing and protecting a new town or city for the new region of Haide. Along the way, I will be stepping in to throw twists in on you. Word is that the nomads aren't too happy with the demons coming in and taking their land. So its all up to you. You are in charge of creating this region. Want to create a new creature, so be it. Want a mine to the east of the new town, good.

So here they are, the quests up for grabs. I need 2 to 3 people per quest.

Quest 1 (CLOSED)
The New Capital: Veinse
This quest is the most important of the five. Veinse will be developed on the coast of the Tular Plains, far to the west. You are in charge of beginning the building of the new castle as well as the entire city.

NPC: King Aidos kar' Atron, the 8 year old king of Haide, and his advisor, Gillaos Vern.

Lead: Molotov
Chidori Draconid
Cyrus the Virus

Quest 2 (CLOSED)
The Reluctant: Vla'toros
Several of the citizens of the new Haide are too set in their ways to leave the caves of Haidia, so Dera'losta'nofa decided to rebuild Vla'toros within the caves that they escaped from Haidia in. You have limited space to work in, but with elven leadership, it is likely to be the most beautiful.

NPC: Dera'losta'nofa, Dera for short, one of the Elven Weaponsmiths of lore.

Lead: Letho
Roscar Palidyne
Vampiric Angel

Quest 3 (CLOSED)
The Fight for Survival: Vilxin Drakz
An important asset of the Demon Army has been the Magim Beasts. However, leaving their underground homes has been hard for the Magim Beasts. They are struggling to survive. This city will also be the new home for the Demon Army, which means a Demon Army Headquarters will be needed.

NPC: Zaketh ag' Dinmos, the bulky demon general of the Demon Army

Lead: Storm Veritas
Toy Soldier
Witchblade

Diplomatic Relations: ???[/i]
This group travels north from the exit of the cave toward the Alerarian border. Dark Elves from Alerar (Roleplayed by Vorin) approach the new town and it is up to them to develop diplomatic relations with the Dark Elves.

NPC: Johannan ag' Tranta, the slender, more strategic general of the Demon Army

Lead: grim137
Zerith
Krugor

[b]Quest 5
The Deimis: Hrenta Vedos
Those of the demon dank under-underworld also came to the surface when their brethren did. However, they had no plans to intermingle. Instead they seperated to build another home for themselves, a viable criminal haven.

NPC: Trakos vlor' Kinron, the shady leader of the Deimis.

Lead: Raelyse
Makira
Ashiakin

Rewards for helping in this are likely to be great, though they'll be my secret for now. You won't be displeased though. Questions, comments, and registration takes place in this thread.

Chidori Draconid
08-17-06, 02:24 PM
This is crazy. I was cooking up something like this for my quest in Scara Brae, so I have alot of ideas for government, economy, and diplomatic ralations with the native peoples. I'd love to be in quest 1 if you will have me.

Cyrus the virus
08-17-06, 02:26 PM
Luc will join quest 1.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-17-06, 03:02 PM
Alright, quest 1 is closed.

grim137
08-17-06, 03:12 PM
I'll sign up for quest number 4.

Storm Veritas
08-17-06, 05:01 PM
I'll lead "The Fight for Survival", thanks. :D

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-17-06, 05:06 PM
Just like that, huh? Well, just because your resume speaks so well, i'll let you.

Also, it should be noted that on quests 3 and 4, I need the participants to name the town before I begin the quest, so once the rosters are set, discuss with your fellow participants as to what they should be.

Toy Soldier
08-17-06, 05:14 PM
I'll join Quest 3: Fight for Survival as well.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-17-06, 05:20 PM
DONe!

Witchblade
08-17-06, 05:29 PM
I'll join quest three.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-17-06, 05:37 PM
Alright, 3 is closed, and I've opened 5 to anyone who wants it. Also, if anyone on the other quests wishes to switch to 5 can at this time.

Makira
08-17-06, 05:53 PM
Makira would definitely be interested in Quest 5.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-17-06, 06:03 PM
Done

Roscar Palidyne
08-17-06, 06:41 PM
I'll take quest 2, as long as I have some people coming with me.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-17-06, 06:43 PM
Done

Letho
08-17-06, 06:44 PM
I'll jump into 2 as well.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-17-06, 06:54 PM
I'm putting you as the lead on that. I also decided to put grim as the lead on his quest.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-17-06, 06:57 PM
There are 5 spots left, 3 of which must be filled before we can begin.

Vampiric Angel
08-17-06, 08:56 PM
I wouldn't mind going on two with Letho and Palidyne. It'd give me a chance to RP with Letho finally!

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-17-06, 09:03 PM
Quests 1 - 3 are closed now, but we still need at least 1 person for both 4 and 5. If you haven't signed up yet, do so now! 4 Total spots left!

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-17-06, 09:28 PM
Just for reference, the leader of each quest is not really in charge of the whole thing, I just want somebody who can organize things and make sure everyone is posting. Noone's ideas on this are better than anyone else's.

Also, for quests 1-3, go ahead and begin discussing your quests here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=33202#post33202) if you'd like.

Zerith
08-17-06, 11:18 PM
I'm going to choose door number 4 please.

Raelyse
08-18-06, 06:27 AM
Can I lead 4 or 5? Don't really care.

Krugor
08-18-06, 07:48 AM
Put me down for the big number four ;)

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-18-06, 08:28 AM
Alright, we are good to go. However, there is still one open spot in 5, if anyone still wants in.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-19-06, 08:24 PM
Quests are up!

Ashiakin
08-19-06, 10:00 PM
Put me down for five.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-19-06, 10:26 PM
KK Ashiakin is on 5.