PDA

View Full Version : Judging times???

Solomon
10-31-11, 12:08 PM
With my battle having past the 2 month point I feel I should ask if the Althanas judges are just uber busy with everything going on at the moment *and if they are that's totally fine* or if I happened to screw up when submitting my wager match with Duffy for judgement?

Just want to make sure it IS submitted and judgement is underway.

Many thanks!

Silence Sei
10-31-11, 12:40 PM
Believe me, your match with Duffy is a top priority.

The problem was, it seemed that every judge it had been assigned to either mysteriously vanished or resigned.

I think you're threatening to kill them.

Just kidding, I have assigned The International to your thread, and its one of his top priorities right now.

So sorry about the wait.

The International
10-31-11, 01:57 PM
I'll be honest with you and take public accountability for it. I was assigned to it and began reading it just before I was called out for jury duty. When I came back it was assigned to another judge, and then that judge handed in his resignation. I should have taken that battle back as soon as I returned, but didn't believing that other judge had already begun working on it. I apologize for the excruciatingly long wait you've had to suffer. Believe me. I know how that feels. My first quest took about two months before it was judged. Your match with Duffy is my top priority, and I've almost finished reading it.

Solomon
10-31-11, 04:10 PM
No worries. I really appreciate the updates gentlemen. I can imagine jury duty would be both tiresome, and kinda intimidating if its anything like 12 Angry Men!

The International
11-01-11, 01:48 PM
Five stupid men, and seven bipolar women.

orphans
11-01-11, 06:02 PM
Five stupid men, and seven bipolar women.

This sounds like an epic title for a thread!

Duffy
11-01-11, 06:08 PM
Oh don't tempt me, don't tempt me indeed...