PDA

View Full Version : Focus

Chidori Draconid
08-17-06, 02:57 PM
I have a few ideas for this Regional Writer's Contest and I'd really like to focus on getting those ideas on paper. I have alot of quests and a battle going down at the moment. This isn't to say that I'm not going to be respond to any of those threads at all until I'm done, but my response is probably going to be sluggish at best. Just wanted to apologize ahead of time to Ira Shinkara, Still, Solomon, Daggertail, Cyrus the Virus, Arsenic Ruin, Christina B., Walter, Chiroptera, Zerith, Meow, Krugor, The Bard, Rayne of Fire, Streak 101, Max Dirks, and Gadgeteer Mikami.

Letho I'll have that thread for the two of us up as soon as possible, but you said you wanted to wait for things to calm down, so I figure it's not much of an issue.

Letho
08-17-06, 03:09 PM
Yeah, I'm cool with postponing that thread. Good luck with your region project.

Walter
08-17-06, 08:50 PM
Ditto and likewise, respectively.

Witchblade
08-17-06, 08:54 PM
I have too much stuff on my plate too and I need to work on my region, so, it's kind of a good thing that I dont have to worry about Desert Rose right now.

Can't wait to see what kind of region you're thinking up for us, though.

Walter
08-17-06, 08:56 PM
I bet that it doesn't have anything to do with the Thayne whatsoever at all.

Chidori Draconid
08-18-06, 01:48 PM
It doesn't :P
Nor does it have to do with Chidori and his pantheon. (well.... it might)

Walter
08-18-06, 02:18 PM
Well see? I was right. Can't wait to see what you have in mind.

Chidori Draconid
08-28-06, 10:13 PM
Now with that lil project out of the way I can get back to playing. I definitely want to finish out at least five of the quests I'm in before the next tournament rolles around.

Lavinian Pride
08-29-06, 12:31 AM
Good luck wiht that

Chidori Draconid
08-29-06, 03:14 PM
I know. I'll need it.

Yamihara
08-30-06, 09:14 AM
Well, good to see youback. ^_^ I can't wait to see what you had in stores. ^_^