PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Endymion
08-18-06, 02:28 PM
You'd think I'd be able to come up with a better title v_v

Anyway, I am Endymion, and am new to Althanas. Anyone who figured that out without me telling them earns a free cookie.

I've been roleplaying for about a year (with varying degrees of crap-tastic-ness), and have been contemplating registering on althanas for a while. I come from GUA, and finally got around to registering because I haven't been able to reach it for three days. Althanas is my cure for withdrawl symptoms.

I could probably say more, but that would require additional thought process.

Daggertail
08-18-06, 02:33 PM
hihi welcome and have fun

Most people who come from GUA and stay like this place way better and I hope you do the same^^

Roscar Palidyne
08-18-06, 02:44 PM
Sarcastic. And lazy. Sounds like everyone that I know. And I'll TAKE that cookie, thanks.

Welcome!

Letho
08-18-06, 04:03 PM
GUA migration = :) The more (people here), the merrier.

Welcome, Endymion and I hope you have fun.

DarkStrike
08-18-06, 05:53 PM
welcome im4evil...

muahahahaha!!

yes I know who you are my friend, and I recognize the name from your Chelli, or something like that, character.

Lisean
08-18-06, 06:31 PM
Well, what more can a member of Althanas say to a newcomer?

"Welcome!"

Endymion
08-18-06, 07:14 PM
yes I know who you are my friend, and I recognize the name from your Chelli, or something like that, character.

Come on, Darkstrike; spell it right :P There be no 'h'. I'll be using a reworked version of him here. I need to do a rewrite most of the history...

Thank you for the welcomes, everyone. I'm hoping to have a character up sometime soon, though it may not happen. I tend to be quite lazy, and writer's block is prone to set in at a moment's notice.

aesculus
08-18-06, 08:42 PM
=] Welcome! Have fun here!

Empyrean
08-18-06, 10:49 PM
Wow. It's been a while since I heard anyone refer to Althanas as a cure for withdrawal symptoms. if anything, it only adds to withdrawal. :)

Anyhow, welcome to Althanas and enjoy the ride.

DarkStrike
08-19-06, 09:46 AM
Come on, Darkstrike; spell it right :P There be no 'h'.

Heh. I was too lazy to go look it up, it involved too much typing and copying and pasting....

Have fun, and I agree with Empyrean, this is only going to add to the withdrawal symptoms.

Its like withdrawing from a bottle of chardonay or case of beers to drinking a case of pure ethanol...if that makes any sense lol

As usual, Im spewing random shit from my mouth.

AsukaStrikes
08-20-06, 10:15 AM
Greetings. Stay and RP, for you know it'll only make you want to come back for more.

Look around. We are all over the place. Don't be afraid to ask questions, even the stupidest things you can think of that involves RPing here on Althanas.

Cheers. *munches on one of your cookies*