Jasmine
02-08-12, 01:42 AM
Also pretty darn self explanatory

Silence Sei
02-08-12, 05:52 AM
Nominating Max Dirks

Oliver
02-08-12, 06:05 AM
Nominating Sir Artemis. He's pretty much my internet brother.

SirArtemis
02-08-12, 09:21 AM
Duffy or Sagequeen.

SandStorm
02-08-12, 10:27 AM
Letho

Letho
02-08-12, 01:06 PM
Enigmatic Immortal. Because we go way back and I think we'd have a lot to talk about. And also Sandstorm, because I could get us in trouble and then he could beat the snot out of people. :P

Sagequeen
02-08-12, 02:25 PM
In a toss-up between Enigmatic Immortal, because I'd like to meet the twisted mind behind some of his characters, and Duffy, because that'd mean I was hanging abroad... tough choice, but...

Enigmatic Immortal.

Christoph
02-08-12, 02:30 PM
Atzar, because he's a cool guy and I think we'd have a blast hanging out IRL.

orphans
02-08-12, 08:20 PM
ah ma gad Atzar~

because I know Artemis already ~

EDIT:

Though I would like to meet everyone at least once :D I think it'd be fun.

Enigmatic Immortal
02-09-12, 01:17 AM
Oh dear god....this is tough... Look at what I got to pick from!

Letho

Duffy

Sagequeen

Zerith

Ughhhh....this is tough. Letho's right. We go WAYYY back. So far back I would honestly love to see what BS we'd get into.

Duffy and I have such similar interests and humor, that a day with him would probably be one I'd never forget.

Sagequeen is someone who I recently met, but fuck if I don't want to get to know her better. She's freaking amazing.

Zerith is a tough choice too. I want to curb stomp his marines into the ground and then get some beer and chat about everything....

Ugh...

Survey says.... Sagequeen.

Zerith
02-09-12, 02:11 AM
Need I remind you of how much
trouble you had killing my He'stan and 5 terminators? Just face it. If you played against me you would lose, period. :P

As for me, I'm going to vote for Silence Sei. Since someone has to sit next to him and teach him how to really play Call of Duty.

Savas Tigh
02-09-12, 04:55 PM
Inkfinger.