PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Althanas

Jasmine
02-08-12, 01:51 AM
these nominations should be of people whom you think best exemplifies what Althanas is all about.

Please provide a few sentences as to WHY you are nominating your candidate. It won't make a difference for whether they get in the final running, but it is very encouraging to read nice things about yourself. This is your chance to brag on someone a bit and maybe lift their spirits a bit about being on Althanas.

Silence Sei
02-08-12, 05:55 AM
Nominating (selfish ole me) Silence Sei.

Oliver
02-08-12, 06:09 AM
Shockingly, I'm voting for Christoph.

It was a tough call between the above, Atzar and Paul.

For a man who I spent many years loathing, he's gone above and beyond to make everyone feel welcome, balance the books and views and opinions and bring the site about. Given I can't vote for two people, I'm saying I don't like mammals and chefs are cooler as to why.

SirArtemis
02-08-12, 09:23 AM
Letho or Christoph

Letho
02-08-12, 01:14 PM
Silence Sei. People often forget that these things should take into account the entire past year and not just the last month or two. And Sei has been everywhere in the last year, from quests to running the only active PG to judging a whole lot of stuff. No doubt in my mind.

orphans
02-08-12, 08:24 PM
Silence Sei :D

DreamerAwaken
02-08-12, 11:11 PM
Christoph. I don't think anyone else had what it took to drag me back to Althanas, but here I am, and it is all because of Christoph contacting me at the right time. Honestly I thought I had lost my muse for althanas, now I am back. You hear that? The man behind characters like Edward Judorne and Crystal Suncrest has finally made his triumphant comeback!!! You can blame Christoph for me coming back.

Christoph
02-08-12, 11:16 PM
Oh, well. Now I'll lose for sure. :p

Rayse Valentino
02-09-12, 03:22 PM
Letho. When I think of who everyone wants to be or RP with, it's him.

Savas Tigh
02-09-12, 04:53 PM
Duffy.