PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Virgin Sex Orgy!!!!!

Roscar Palidyne
08-19-06, 10:29 PM
Now that I've got your attention, you may realize that there's an Alerar Mission Board. For all of you REALLY perceptive people, you may know that there's a Quest #4 on there, dealing with desecrated temple virgins.

That's where YOU come on.

Oh yes, you.

For, I, Roscar, will be taking applications for people to accompany me on a most fortuitous occasion involving blood, scandle, and most importantly, virgins to taint.

Oh, and this isn't gender biased. You females? You're free to find some hot virgin temple choir boys.

Haha ok, the point is, I'd like a couple people to do the quest with me. Bound to be loadsa fun! Any takers?

EDIT: Just stole a good idea.

People in Quest 4 so far:

Roscar Palidyne
IBB
Dorian

Vorin
08-19-06, 10:38 PM
Not to rain on your parade sport, but what if the females wanted to find themselves the priestesses? Will you ruin that love!?

And what if you want to find a young virgin choir boy?

*tisk tisk*

Get with the times man, geez.

Now people, post here. Join. Make Alerar more active.

Roscar Palidyne
08-19-06, 11:03 PM
You silly new-age people. Crazy with your "equality for all" philosophy. *grin*

Hey, anything goes in my quest. Besides, look at me. I'm lovable. See?! *baby face*

So join, dammit.

IBB
08-20-06, 08:55 AM
When I first saw the title of this thread I was like, "WTF/LOL!"

Oh, and this isn't gender biased. You females? You're free to find some hot virgin temple choir boys.

*Glances over to Dayas's gender on profile* ...Damn, if only I was playing my gender, I'd be so all over that. Why'd I have to create a straight guy? :p

I wouldn't mind jumping in. Maybe Dayas can find some pretty girls to rob blind— oops, was that my outside voice? ;)

Roscar Palidyne
08-20-06, 09:27 AM
Looks like we'll be joiniing forces again very soon. Funny, I didn't realize you were actually female. *Grin*

Still one more spot open, people!

Bohemia
08-20-06, 10:04 AM
I hope sodomy is ok.

Roscar Palidyne
08-20-06, 10:20 AM
Absolutely. Encouraged, even. Is that a "I wanna join"?

Bohemia
08-20-06, 10:21 AM
Sure I'll join. Buggery for all.

Roscar Palidyne
08-20-06, 10:29 AM
Alright, very cool. At some point today or tomorrow I'll have the thread up. I have a basic outline of where I'm expecting the story to go, but if you two have any ideas that you wanna voice, by all means.

IBB
08-20-06, 10:40 AM
If it goes up today, don't expect me to jump in right away. I'm expecting a friend to come over in like half an hour so I'll probably be too distracted to post anything. :p

Dorian
08-24-06, 02:13 PM
Any chance of still getting on in this shindig? Dorian wants him some virgins.

Roscar Palidyne
08-24-06, 02:27 PM
Well, actually I was planning on only 3 people in it but......bah, screw it. The others haven't even posted yet. If you wanna join, go ahead man, we'd love to have you.

Dorian
08-24-06, 03:18 PM
I've posted!

For the record, Dorian has 12 students with him. 8 male, 4 female.

And I'm sure some of his students have been a bit busy behind his back...but he must find a way to get all his students back alive. I think it makes for a great storyline!

Slayer of the Rot
08-25-06, 09:16 AM
Wow, yeah, thanks for notifying me before you moved on. Have a good thread.

Roscar Palidyne
08-25-06, 09:52 AM
Well, if you're Bohemia.....you're still free to join, ya know. Sorry for not alerting you, didn't really think to.

Slayer of the Rot
08-25-06, 09:55 AM
Eh, I'll duck out and let just you three do it.