PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Althanas

Jasmine
03-06-12, 01:58 AM
If the person was NOT active during the last year, the nomination did not count.

You'll probably notice that the voting ticket is much shorter than the number of nominations. As I said in the General Info thread, I took the top three whenever possible. These three had the most nominations out of everyone else.

Letho
03-13-12, 11:49 AM
I apologize in advance for the way this will sound, but I don't understand how anybody except Sei can really take this reward and how people can vote for anybody else. Sure, we all have the right to vote for whoever we want, but seriously people. I mean, no offense to Christoph, he's been doing a decent job getting Althanas back to activity recently, but this is a yearly reward and if there is one person who's been an epitome of everything that Althanas is - whether it's IC activity, PG activity (the man has the ONLY active PG), or his duties as a mod (need I remind you of that one time when he judged the tournament single-handedly) - it has to be Sei. Compare that to myself who barely wrote ICly in the last year and just stuck to the RoG and Christoph who practically hasn't written ICly in the last year and technically only returned somewhere at the end of the year, and I seriously can't see how either of us can represent Althanas as a whole when compared to Sei.

Just saying. You don't have to like the guy, but give credit where credit is due. And I really don't mean no offense to people who voted otherwise. It just really gets my goat how easily something is forgotten on account of the latest fad or whatever.