PDA

View Full Version : 1.5 Versus 3 (Closed to Magic Trio)

2-in-1
08-20-06, 03:53 PM
Delta was wandering around her house aimlessly, she was bored out of her mind. Suddenly, and without warning, the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" Delta asked with a yawn.

"A friend" came the reply.

Delta opened the door to see a soldier standing in front of her.

"Listen to this, I found you a match in the citadel"

Delta looked at him oddly. She was not allowed in the citadel because, according to the attendent at the desk, she wouldn't fit in in singles or doubles matches.

"Sorry, I highly doubt that."

"If you don't want to, I will understand"

"You mean you were serious? ok. Count me in."

The soldier took Delta to a citadel room that appeared to be a forest.

"Wait here. I will go get your opponents."

The Magic Trio
08-20-06, 04:48 PM
The three sat around a large tree. They were eating a bit of lunch, taking and chatting with each other. The shade from the tree felt good on a hot after noon. No one could’ve expected what was to come next. A soldier, out of breath, approached the sisters as they ate their lunch full of peace.

“Please, come with me,” he said through gasping breaths. He had his hands behind his head, catching his breath quickly.

“And why should we?” Euda quickly answered, taking another bite from her apple. Glaring at the soldier who had know gone into a formal position.

“Well…that’s a good question. You should come because you have a challenge at the citadel,” the soldier replied, hoping that he wouldn’t mess up on his first formal duty. Get the opponent; if he messed this up, then he would never get past messenger boy.

”The citadel?” Euda asked. What was this place? And why were the challenged? They didn’t even know anyone else to challenge. It was a surprise to them all.

”We’ll go, but you’ll have to explain the rules on the way.” Malil replied, telling the soldier to lead the way.

While on the way, the soldier explained the rules simply, and clearly. He led the way to what seemed to be a portal in a wall. The insured the girls would be fine while passing through the area, and that they would appear on another field, where they would fight.

Each sister took a hesitant step forward, and through the portal until they all appeared to be standing in a forest. ”Odd. No one else is here.” Adap said, looking around.

They stood around for a minute, and started walking forward. Where was this challenger? They should’ve been here by now, if they challenged them, maybe they were just waiting for them to appear now.

2-in-1
08-20-06, 06:00 PM
Delta looked at the door fora while. Did the man say opponents? How many foes were there going to be? Deciding to play it safe, Delta hid in the treetops and watched the door. As she watched, 3 women walked through the door and began looking around. They seemed to be talking amongst themselves. They looked like maids, but Delta knew better than to judge someone based on looks. She waited until the three were just below her and jumped down attempting to ambush them and to belt the one in black in the back of the head with the handle of her spetum.

"Hi there, My name is Delta Retla, and I will be your opponent today."

The Magic Trio
08-20-06, 08:44 PM
As the three walked, a rustle in the trees caught their attention. Just as all of them looked up, a figure jumped out of the tree over head of them. Swinging down, the three girls jumped back, Euda reaching for her staff. Raising her hand, the end of this girl’s weapons hit the topside of her hand. It immediately swelled and started to turn purple and Euda knew it was broken and useless now.

This person, who ambushed them, introduced herself as Delta. Something the girls didn’t really need to know. Each of them looked at each other, and then at the Delta. Somewhere along the beginning of the battle, they had seemed to make a plan. Though it was all natural reflexes, the girls were proud of themselves.

Their opponent wasn’t too bright. Or she just didn’t see it coming. But when the trio had jumped back, they all went a separate direction, surrounding the now known opponent. With a smile, each one of them raised a hand, and pointed a finger at the girl.

”Couldn’t have asked for better move…” Euda said, adding a laugh at the end of it. All the girls joined in, trying to scare her. ”Think you can beat us? The Magic Trio!?” Euda said, giving her an evil look.

From behind Euda, a stone about the size of a human head lifted off the ground and hovered around. Slowly, it started to shape itself into a pointed object, much like the size of a dagger. Suddenly, the object flew straight towards Delta. Following the attack, Adap’s hand started glowing, as small fire ball started to twist and weave around the tip of her finger, with a large smile, it flew at her too. Malil was the last one to join in. The sounds of splashing water came as a bubble grew in front of her. She placed her hands over it, allowing it to grow. Finally, when it was the size of a human head, she too released her attack upon Delta.

All three of them watched, as the girl was no forced to pick a way to go. Either way, the Trio now had an advantage against the weird girl.

2-in-1
08-20-06, 09:40 PM
Delta looked confused as the black woman sacrificed her hand in order to save her skin, she only got more confused as the three split up, but it only made the fight that much easier if she could take each of them on one at a time.

Delta charged after the woman in black, she was determined to finish what she started, and besides, if she was to survive this battle, she needed to take out one at a time. After a while, she stopped and watched as the earth dagger began to form.

"Do you truly think that that can take me out?" Delta asked as she prepared to deflect it.

Suddenly, a fireball flew right past her and hit one of the trees, setting it ablaze, the fire spread quickly from tree to tree until the whole forest was alight. Delta turned back just in time to deflect the stone dagger.

The bubble, on the other hand, hit her in the back. Because of the injury, Venus took Delta's place in a bright flash of light.

Venus looked around and assessed her situation. A burning forest? A woman in front of her in a battle-ready position? She drew the obvious conclusion from what she saw.

"How dare you attack me and burn this forest!!!!!! I am, like, So going to kill you for this!!!" Venus yelled as she pulled out her sword and attempted to slash the woman in the black dress in the chest.

The Magic Trio
08-24-06, 10:20 AM
The three of the stood stunned for a minute. How dare THEY attack HER? How dare HER attack THEM! They shook off the rather confusing comment, but only Euda knew why. This person had litterally, become, another person.

Euda was stunned for a second longer then her other sisters. She jumped back, taking most of the slash across her shoulder and arm more then her chest. A cry of pain escaped her mouth as she looked over her bloody arm. "Adap...please...you know what you have to do. Her words came out as small cries.

Malil took the initiative. Bull rushing the girl from behind, as Adap followed but quickly slid on the ground next to her injured sister. Another fireball formed at the tips of the girls fingers, as she slowly moved it closer to Euda's arm. She slowly traced the cut with the fireball, cauterizing the wound to stop the bleeding. "I'm sorry. Is that better now?"

"It'll do," Euda said, giving her sister a kiss on the cheek as she drew her staff with her right hand. Holding it from one side, and keeping her other hand in close, she ran towards the girl, and Malil.

2-in-1
08-25-06, 10:41 PM
Venus heard footsteps coming from behind her. She quickly got out of the way in order to dodge the bull rushing woman in purple and attempted a counter-slash to the back of her leg.

She soon realized it was meant as a distraction when she noticed the healing touch of the woman in red.

"Like, I don't care how many of you there are. I didn't survive the wrath of the wizard who killed my friend just to lose here."

Venus looked over at the women in red and black. Two in one spot? this was too good to be true. Venus chopped one of the skinnier burning trees down and tipped it down towards the two women.

"BURN!!!!" Venus yelled out in rage as she watched the tree fall.

The Magic Trio
09-05-06, 02:36 PM
((Sorry this is small and late...I haven't been in much of a roleplaying mood lately...But it must continue...))

Malil missed with her bull rush and ended up tripping over her own feet. Flipping over and landing on her back and looked around, confused. Shaking off the faint feeling of dizziness she got to her feet quickly, and drew her staff from her back. She charged again at the valley-like girl as she chopped down a tree.

Malil’s other sisters were still busy, but this job had to be done. The wound had almost completely been cauterized, since most of the bleeding had seized. But the sound of crackling brought them both to stop and look around. A tree a few feet away had started to tip in their direction, since the fire had weakened most of the trees around them and was only spreading throughout the forest as they spoke. Euda’s face had gone back to normal, from the crunched up pain taking face she had just had on. While Adap sat holding her sister’s arm.

Both fell back as the tree fell just between them. The crash sent up a large pile of dust and dirt into the sky, making an almost complete smoke screen. The sister scattered into the forest, hiding amongst the surrounding area. Not too far from the small plain they had just been in.

All of them lying down or standing against a tree, the girls peeked out every few seconds to see if they could see the enemy girl standing somewhere. That was the only problem to the screen the dust had created. No one could see through it, which meant the girl was just as hidden as the three sisters.

2-in-1
09-09-06, 11:59 PM
In retrospect, knocking the burning tree down was probably not the best idea. Venus wasn't sure if she had even hit her targets, because as soon as the tree hit the ground, the ashes created a black mist. This black mist acted as an effective smokescreen blocking her view of the two she had tried to kill. She was not about to go out searching for the three of them in these conditions, at least not when they outnumbered her, but then again, she didn't dare wait for them to attack her first either. She pondered this for a moment before finally coming up with a solution. Trick them into revealing where they were hiding.

She tore a burning limb off of one of the nearby trees with a loud snap and stepped back, hoping that one of the three would be dumb enough to attempt to hit her with a magical blast. If they did, she could easily determine where the blast came from. If not, she would throw the burning branch in hopes of the light revealing the position of one of them. Either way, she was determined to find them.