PDA

View Full Version : Join me, and together we shall rule the galaxy as Padre y Hijo!

Ter-Thok
08-21-06, 04:35 AM
Okay, folks, it's crazy-quest time. Anyone interested, I humbly ask you skim this...maddeningly long intro post.

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=33740#post33740

Sorry about the length. This is a pretty standard quest, to dust off the ol' keyboard; solve the mystery, save the world from an ancient evil...or maybe something a little more sinister involving an ancient evil...who knows?! We'll play it by ear.

Of course, just 'cause I started this malarky doesn't mean I wanna come up with all of it. Anyone who wishes to join, I would love to hear any ideas you have for this.

I'll accept, like, 2-3 volunteers, at which point we'll start this baby up.

So...yeah. Exactly!

Breaker
08-21-06, 02:07 PM
I'd like to join. I'll even do a tapdance.

...later.

Ter-Thok
08-21-06, 11:14 PM
Sounds good to me, amigo. Yer in.

Sheex
08-22-06, 08:20 PM
Well, if you like, I'll join as well. However, I'll have you know that I have a firm no tap-dancing policy. I'm sorry, but it's union rules. Stupid union.

Ter-Thok
08-23-06, 03:01 AM
Hm...despite this unwillingness to percussively slam your feet against a hard wooden surface, I'll accept your offer of participation.

All are welcome! All are welcome!

...Y'know, like that movie Poltergeist? Don't tell me you're all too young to remember that. Creepy tiny medium lady? Hello?

Breaker
08-23-06, 07:54 AM
Hey Sheex... why don't your throw out a little soft shoe then? These union rules always have their loopholes, if you look closely enough.

Of course we all know what movie you're talking about, Thoky. Now put your straightjacket back on.

...So, can we use this thread for discussing the other thread? I like having OOC discussions about IC stuff.

Ter-Thok
08-23-06, 10:40 PM
Excellent idea, gentlemen. Let us, uh...talk about things. Loudly. We can repeat them ad nauseum, as well. It'll be just like a retirement facility!

Futsuriai
08-23-06, 10:45 PM
*bolts in*
Padre e hijo
*bolts out*

Ter-Thok
09-04-06, 05:05 AM
Um...hola?

Just checking to see if either of you guys are still interested, or if I need to, say, alter my second post or anything.

Sheex
09-04-06, 11:10 PM
I'm still interested. I just thought it was 016573's turn to post.

Ter-Thok
09-05-06, 01:00 AM
Eh, with just the three of us, I'm not too concerned about post order. As long as there's no doublin' up.

So, if ya know what it is ya wanna say, go right ahead and say it! I'd be a fool to stand in your way.

Breaker
09-05-06, 07:40 PM
Hey, sorry I'm so late, my dog ate my homework.

Wait.. no. Sorry I havent posted in so long, it's been busy with school starting and everything. Yeah, that. But anyway, I'm on it now.