PDA

View Full Version : Alerar question on: G-D

Roscar Palidyne
08-21-06, 12:55 PM
Well, since "Like a Virgin" (the quest I'm doing) involves virgins in a temple, I need to know the religions that the Alerarians would practice. The main ones would be fine, but if you could throw in what other, little-practiced religions there are in Alerar too, I'd appreciate it.

Vorin
08-21-06, 01:19 PM
Well, to my knowledge, Alerar doesn't really have an offical religion. However in rural areas there may be Raiaerain gods and Thayne gods. Pockets of villages and such. Feel free to be creative.

Ithermoss
09-18-06, 06:55 PM
There is a hidden Thayne library in the Black Desert in Raiaera, but not Alerar. It's perilous to get there. The only compases (or other devices used to navigate) try to either get the user hopelessly lost on the way, or kill him.

They technically lead to the library eventually, but seeing as it is the "temple of Khal-jaren," you've got to have a mind for deduction and prediction to solve the puzzle of getting there without dying in the desert.

So far, there has been one such relic found, and it is fueled by water to operate. So the travelers have to feed it water to get information out of it, thus running out of water themselves. Kind of like that.

.... Oh. wait.

I'm an idiot. Kachuck is in Alerar. That's Hromagh's temple. *smacks self* Check the Roleplayer's Corner for information on Hromagh, his relics, etc.