Puck Sutten
06-17-12, 09:09 PM
Name: Puck Sutten

Race: Spirit

Hair Color: Light Brown with wisps of bright pinks, reds and blues

Eye Color: Light Blue

Height: 4'9

Weight: 95 pounds

Personality: Puck is a mischievous spirit, she's suppose to cause chaos and strike fear into everyone's hearts. Whenever she appears, people should be worried about what natural causes will explode. But try as she might, Puck constantly stumbles over herself and ends up becoming everyones amusement. When she's around other people, she sometimes forgets she's suppose to be this mighty spirit, and tries to make friends instead. Constantly making a fool of herself, she always tries to play cool. Others often see her as annoying or adorable. Whenever someone calls her 'cute' she flips out, reminding them that what she really is.... mostly by yelling.

Appearance: Although Puck is a spirit, she appears just like a normal ten year old human girl. Large blue eyes, and a delicate face she doesn't appear frightening at all. I

History: With most mischievous spirits, they gain their demon name by causing terrible chaos. Sometimes they even try to out do each other, leaving most citizens trembling in fear. All of Puck's siblings already gained their demon names, but she has failed yet to strike fear into even a puppy's heart. Constantly looking to start trouble, she usually causes but feeling guilty often ends it as well.

Skills: Puck doesn't start off with many skills but possibly will learn some along the way. She always plays with a wooden sword but doesn't have enough to skills to engage someone in fight with (although she might try a few times). Instead, she is able to inflict the chaos powder. When dispersed, anything possible to go wrong, goes wrong.

Abilities: Puck is able to vanish from sight, she's quick on her feet and able to run faster than the naked eye can see.

Equipment: Puck doesn't wear any armor, instead she's dressed in regular worn clothes. Most might mistake her for a young beggar. The only valuable piece of equipment Puck owns is her chaos powder in a velvet pouch. As long as she can cause trouble, the powder will never run out.

Familiars: Baby Fox

Letho
06-18-12, 03:03 AM
I need you to define the effects of your abilities a bit better. It would be best if each had it's own paragraph.

"Vanishing from sight" - I can allow you invisibility for 30 seconds as long as she remains stationary during that time.

"Quick on her feet" and "running fast" - She can be twice as fast and nimble as a normal human, not faster than the naked eye can see.

Also, I need to know if chaos powder has any special properties that can be used against other people.

SandStorm
07-31-12, 09:42 PM
Been a little over a month and no reply, or attempt to update this. I'm going to close it for the time being, if you would like it re-opened, please ask Letho or myself.

Not Approved