PDA

View Full Version : The Sky Pirates (Open)

Bendera
07-12-12, 12:54 PM
"Reeverdel, we can't control her! The Outcast is going down!" said the pilot.
"Fine, crash land on the nearest habitable planet."
"Ay Captain," The pilot said as he headed for Althanas a pre-flight planet.
Captain Reeverdel pushed a button on his chair "Attention all crew, hold onto something, We're going down."
Everyone grabbed onto the nearest thing they could. they entered the atmosphere headed for the water. They landed in the water then floated to the top. Then their ship camouflaged itself as a wooden sailing vestal with the name "The Outcast" on it.

BlueEvilGhostofSeaside
07-28-12, 08:52 AM
Dawn FlameShadow looked upon the ship that was floating among the waters, "The Outcast."

There's something different about that ship... She thought.

The bounty huntress decided to go check it out for herself.

Bendera
08-11-12, 02:38 PM
"Lord Reeverdel, I see land," the lookout said from the tower.

"I'm an outcast, not a lord, don't you know that. Do I look like a War Lord to you?" Reeverdel said to the man.

"Yes, yes you do," he called from the crows nest.

"Call me a lord again and you are going into the brig," Reeverdel called up.

"Okay Lord Reeverdel," the man called.

"You two," he called to two of his gunners, "get that man down and throw him in the brig."

"Yes sir," they said.

"Don't call me sir," he called after them.

"Yes captain." they said.

"Good," he said turning to the man at the wheel, "head for land."

"Aye captain," said Bruce. He noticed something on the land. "Reeverdel there is something on the shore."

Reeverdel walked to the edge of the ship took, out the spy glass that appeared when they transformed and looked towards the shore. It was a girl about 17 years old. She looked beautiful with her long Black and red hair. He also suspected that she liked cats. He transformed into his tiger form and said to his gunners, "We are going ashore, gunner's only." he turned to leave when the kids on the ship ran up to him. "Can't we come too Reeverdel," said all the kids in unison.

Reeverdel thought for a second then said, "No."

Then Buccaneer came out of the crowd of kids. He was the oldest and best of the kids on board The Outcast. He also was the son of the previous captain. He is 4'5, has brown oval eyes, his hair was red and looked like fire, and his face is oval with pointed chin. "Reeverdel, may I come at least? I'm sure dad would like that."

Reeverdel was torn. He really didn't want any kids leaving the ship yet, but the boy's father had given him his current position. After mulling it over for a little bit he finally said, "Fine, but only you."

"Yes," Buccaneer whispered then ran off to grab his bag he had packed for land.

A couple of minutes later they were in a row boat headed for shore. Reeverdel in his tiger form and at the bow.

BlueEvilGhostofSeaside
08-25-12, 10:50 AM
FlameShadow watched as a row boat with gunners and a tiger came ashore. She scoffed, amazed, Wow, these people could actually tame this wild beast! They came ashore and- pointed their guns at her? Wow, these people themselves need taming... Well, so do I, so I guess this is only fair.

She tried playing a game of innocent on the gunners, "Why are you pointing those guns at me? I'm an innocent teenager! I don't mean to hurt you!" Yeah, I'm perfect at playing like this!

Bendera
07-27-13, 06:48 PM
"Stand down Men," Reeverdel said before turning to the girl, "My name is Captain Reeverdel, and this is my crew. We are known as the Outcasts. And your name is?"

BlueEvilGhostofSeaside
08-01-13, 04:03 PM
Dawn smiled slightly, it was a smile that meant well when you first looked at it, but that was just a coating. She sighed, "Well, nice to meet you... I guess... I'm Dawn." She pulled her hair back. The land around them was a beach that only led up to desert. More sand, much more sand.

OOC: Not done

Mordelain
09-29-13, 09:15 AM
No commentary supplied due to the incomplete nature, and short length of the thread.

Bendera receives 200 experience and 25 gold.

BlueGhostofSeaside receives 200 experience and 25 gold.

Mordelain
09-29-13, 09:16 AM
Experience and gold added.