PDA

View Full Version : Lookin' for love in all the wrong places

Sanctus
08-24-06, 01:58 PM
I'm interested in a battle. It will involve surprises, water, possible nudity, and more.

If you think you're cut out for it, please post here. I don't want to give away a lot of specifics on the forum, but if I pick you, then I'd be glad to discuss more with you.

For now, I would rather not reveal my other account names or my real name. I would like this account to remain, as much as possible, unconnected with my other accounts. If you know who I am, please don't say anything.

Krugor
08-24-06, 02:00 PM
I could use a battle. Might be fun, let me know.

Sanctus
08-24-06, 02:10 PM
After reading your profile and skimming your work, I don't know that the battle I had in mind will work....

But I still want to battle! You have a great character, and I can see Calliope and Krugor becoming friends. Although, I'm wondering...what can we do to make the battle beyond the normal mold?

Maybe you could teach her how to cook?

EDIT: I think we should make our setting the citadel, but operate the battle on more of a quest-angle -- maybe we'll start out fighting, but it will end up collaboratively enough that we'll get one judging and quest EXP.

Krugor
08-24-06, 03:30 PM
Krugor could always use another friend :)

I don't know if you were kidding about the cook teaching remark, but I like it. In fact, his fighting/battle style is more or less focused around cooking or uses cookery tools, so I think we could make something of that. Also note that insulting his cookery results into a battle straightaway!

Furthermore, maybe Calliope could try to teach Krugor Woodcraft? Which will obviously result in Mushroomcraft! That sounds like such a powerful skill.

Well, enough of me. I'm cool with using the Citadel and a quest-like system, so no worries there. You can contact me on AIM, if you want to discuss further without other people watching!

Sanctus
08-24-06, 03:33 PM
I added "MushySkeleton" to my buddy list, but you're not showing up.

Breaker
08-24-06, 03:48 PM
I'll battle you, or share a thread in some other manner. I like your profile.

Farsight
09-04-07, 12:48 PM
I'd be interested in joining in on a battle. I also have no will to be connected to my old accounts or name at this time, so it'd be a nice little battle of secret persona's, lol.

I'm in the process of makin' another character as well, a purely battling one. If you would rather fight a warrior who can cast odd spells with her eyes, than I'll put that one up faster, lol.

Christoph
09-04-07, 03:33 PM
I might be interested. Obviously, since you know more about what you have in mind than I do (I haven't figured the whole mind-reading thing out... yet... XD ), I don't know if Chris would work or not. I'm sure you could determine that, of course. Your profile seems interesting and I'm a fan of battles that aren't cliche and typical! And Chris can cook, too. ;).

Atzar
09-04-07, 03:43 PM
Hey, guys, this thread is over a year old. It's very, very, very unlikely that the starter of this thread is still taking new applicants for the battle.

Christoph
09-04-07, 03:44 PM
Haha. Oh wow, I didn't even bother looking at the year. >.> *whistles*

Elijah_Morendale
09-04-07, 04:13 PM
Fail!

Farsight
09-04-07, 05:27 PM
Why did it come up as new then? That's how I saw it... didn't even look at the date.