dragon rider
07-16-12, 07:51 PM
Name: J'tex Utep
Race: Human
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 245 lbs

Personality: Strong willed, Sarcastic, Nice when he wants to be.

Appearance: wears full steel armour and chainmail. In good shape. Very strong.

History: Became a Dragon Rider at age 18. He left his family when he was 20 due to complications with them.

Skills: Hunting - very good at hunting
Swordsmanship - extremely good with swords
Sharp Shooter - Very good with ranged weapons

Abilities:
Fire Magic - Can shoot a stream of fire from fists leaving moderate burns
Can take little damage from falls from or below 50 ft.

eqipment: Steel Clay-more
Steel short-sword
2 Steel longswords
Yew Bow with Steel tipped arrows
Dragon Amulet - When high enough level will let him turn his baby dragon into a full size dragon

Familiar: Baby Dragon by the name of Delath Adeth. He is a fire Dragon. He is 5' tall and can fly but not with very much extra weight. He is black with a few orange scales, has orange horns. he can breath fire but can only leave moderate burns.

Letho
07-17-12, 11:16 AM
I can't let you have a full-sized dragon, not until you get a good number of levels under your belt. I'll allow his 5 foot form, but I need to know what can he do. Keep in mind that just like your own abilities, the dragon's also need to be relatively weak at this point. So if he breathes fire, the fire should cause moderate burns at this point. Same goes for your Fire Magic.

Also, taking little or no damage from as high as 750 feet is way too much. I'll allow falls from 50 feet to cause little damage, but everything above that will do damage as usual.

dragon rider
07-17-12, 09:51 PM
ok i have completed the update, is there anything else I must do?

Letho
07-18-12, 10:53 AM
Nope, you're all good.

You are approved. Thank you for your cooperation and welcome to Althanas.