PDA

View Full Version : Several Sentence Story!

Vorin
08-24-06, 02:55 PM
Yay Alliteration. A lot of you know how it goes. Each of us write a part of the story using roughly 1-5 sentences, we continue from where the last left off.

Episode 1: Poorly Planned Parenthood.

One fine morrow, Polly Pitsworth Pocketwatch paraded past the pricelessly paranoid Puffer McPeriwinkle, the proud pulitzer-prize winner whom recently heard a tid-bit of gossip concerning the young girl. " Polly," he said in a worldly tone that only an award winning author could muster, "I've heard that you had taken a recent visit to the Shelsley Women's Clinic. Rumors get started that way my dear."

Yamihara
08-24-06, 03:05 PM
*me rolls eyes*

Polly was taken by surprise by the paranoid McPeriwinkle's accusation. Truly, a rumor is a rumor, but how dreaded could it be if it was merely a rumor and nothing more?

"Why, who ever gavce you that idea, Mister Puffer McPeriwinkle? I am a lady after all, so what is so wrong to go to a woman's clinic for my monthly health checkup in the eyes of a lady like myself? I hardly think you would want me to visit a man's clinic and have my inside looked by the likes of you, now would you Mister Pulitzer-Prize Paranoid?"

Slayer of the Rot
08-25-06, 09:13 AM
So a few months later, Polly popped out the baby, but unfortunately, it was mysteriously infested with AIDS. So it did with a horrible, keening shriek, then came back as a zombie and started to stalk Radasanth.

Meanwhile, in a brothel across town, Cory is assaulted by a dozen prostitutes and weeps as they take his precious virginity.

Vorin
08-25-06, 09:18 AM
"Wow, twelve male prostitutes. Fuck yeah!" Exclaims Cory as he has the finest sex anyone can on two legs. Across town a man in all black leather appears from the shadows.

"Zombie babies. They don't need to be rocked to sleep, they need to be shotgun blasted in the ass." Said Dan in a cool, clear voice. He had been hired by Radasanth's government to contain any outbreak that resulted in the babies tootless bites.

Yamihara
08-28-06, 01:57 AM
The zombaby infestation evolved into a nation-wide hunting-fest with yours truly leading the indecidedly distasteful game. The Man with the Shotgun barraged Radasanth with his hand-picked troops of misfit farmers to flush out the zombabies with fresh meat to feast on.

Meanwhile, our locally-known "Diet Urei" (patent pending) had his pouch of hidden gold swiped clean by the twelve thumb-twiddling manliness and staggered away across town to the site of Polly Pitsworth Pocketwatch's undead spawn and ran smack dab into the grotesque gangrene-y zombabies biting Dan's farmers with tacky toothless gums.

"By Golly, the One of Seven Virgins I do not know exist!" Cried the AIDS-ridden young boy as the greeny meanies gnawed away at bony arms and legs. "Polly Pitsworth Pocketwatch told me she was barren!"

grim137
08-28-06, 03:08 PM
And then the world ended...

Or so the filthy, lying, backstabbing, child fucking, animal rights activists would have you believe.

Instead the mysterious stranger known only as "Diet Urei" exclaims in a high pitched voice who's ear shattering sound was only matched by the ugliness of his face exclaimed "Dear undead trash monkey of Satan's womb, you are in fact wrong. For Polly was not barren at all. In fact she was more fertile than even the greatest of soil though her womb was twisted by the dark seed of Shyam. That is how you were zombified instead of simply become worm food when aids took your life!!!"

And it was with these words that the ground started to pitch and moan and giant three headed locast began to spew forth. Effectivily starting the prophecy.