PDA

View Full Version : Nexus Suggestion

hoytti
08-11-12, 01:39 PM
In the nexus there is going to be many worlds, but what happens if a creator of a world wants to open the world up as a permanent world in the nexus? Let's say I wanted to make it so that after I finish my thread Colorinas (Timothy's First Adventure) (Solo) (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?24542-Colorinas-(Timothy-s-First-Adventure)-(Solo)), I wanted to make that world open to the public? Would we just put a thread up giving all the information about the world cluttering up the nexus prime? Or do we ask the moderator's to put a folder for that world? If I'm thinking to much about this, please tell me.

PS. I am thinking about opening Colorinas to the public after I am done with this thread.

Letho
08-11-12, 05:31 PM
I would advise you to put the information about Colorinas in your home thread. People can look there for the info and make their own threads within the world you've set up. A subforum is most likely something you'll be able to purchase for Nexus Points. The reason is, if Nexus ever picks up in activity and draws in more people, then everybody will want a subforum and then you have even more of a clutter.

hoytti
08-11-12, 05:35 PM
Okay, just wanted to clear that up. Thanks Letho