PDA

View Full Version : Quick Register

Ciato Orlouge
08-16-12, 01:53 PM
While this character was level 1 by the time I pulled my Sei disappearence, I wanted to get him registered before the AC. Therefore, I'm foregoing exp today, and making an extremely short profile just to rush this through.

Name: Ciato Orlouge

Hiar: White and slicked back

Eyes: Blue, like that of (most) his brothers

Weapon: A steel rapier with a wooden hilt of oak from the Red Forest.

Armor: A purple vest that showcases his abdomen in a very V shaped pattern.

History: The brother of Sei and Steppenwolf Orlouge. Ciato always grew up jealous of his younger brother, Steppenwolf. When Steppenwolf passed the Light Magic trials of the Mystics, Ciato was infuriated, and vowed revenge on his brother.

During his quest for vengence, he met Asterodeia, a demon, cat-like creature with just as much of a sadistic streak as him. The two were quick to marry, and had several kids together (Asterodeia being part cat, the two refer to their children as 'The Litter') He has now come back to Althanas, intent on making the world know and fear his name.

Powers:

Mystic Protection: Like his brothers, a single attack will cause a sheild of glass to shatter around his body. Unlike his brothers, however, Ciato's MP has precision and finesse to its attack. The glass shards will target the one body part that is the weakest on his opponent, sending a very painful message to his foes.

Do I need anything else? Lets get this rolling!

Letho
08-16-12, 03:59 PM
There are so many Orlouges on Althanas that you can throw a rock in any direction and hit at least two.

You are approved. Welcome to Althanas.