PDA

View Full Version : Steal well, and make your own. Convenient!

Roscar Palidyne
08-25-06, 11:52 PM
Though I'm not sure I've earned the prestige or notoriety to outwardly ask the forum, but you know what? I searched google for 30 freakin' minutes and I could not find one decent old guy picture for Roscar. So, I'm taking a page out of Storm's book and pleaing to the masses to help a guy out and make an avatar for him. Basically you'll get my undenying love for you and the usual "name-in-signature" treatment if your avatar turns out to be the right one for me. Eh? Eh!? Eh. Well....yeah. See, the cool thing about Roscar is that he will get younger as his story continues on, meaning you get to see your creation evolve! .........Ok, yes, this basically means that the avatar you worked so hard to create will eventually become "obsolete", but that's looking at it NEGATIVELY. The positive thing is............um...........dammit, someone help me out here. Anyway, if anyone would like to do a face shot for him, I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Roscar is basically a 56 year old guy with naturally tanned skin. His face is weathered from the many years at sea and he has a good amount of scars about his face. He does not have many, if any, wrinkles. Unlike most old men, he does not have any facial hair. The only real thing that gives off his age is his long faded silver-grey hair, somewhat thin at the ends but he is not balding.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me or catch me on any of my messengers. Help give Roscar a face people. Do it for the AARP. Do it for....the prunes.

Damion Shargath
08-26-06, 07:48 AM
Decided I had nothing better to do, looked around a little, worked around on it minorly...here you go.

Roscar Palidyne
08-26-06, 11:34 AM
That could always bee a future picture, actually. I dunno, might give him red hair. I'll figure it out. Gah, I knew I forgot something! Roscar doesnt have facial hair. Thats the main reason i couldn't find a picture in the first place. There's not an abundance of old guys without facial hair, it seems. Thanks Damion.

Ürei
08-26-06, 02:11 PM
Actually, I am going to use that as a pic for Grim because it is exactly how I pictured him except with different color hair. Thanks Damion.

Damion Shargath
08-26-06, 07:55 PM
Glad I could help.