PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Quattle!

Lucien
08-26-06, 06:47 PM
Hi, Cory here with, as Dissinger puts it ever so politely, my character of the month. I'm like diet Urei. Half the characters, half the angst, and roughly half the writing ability.

I had a sort of quest/battle idea that I've been thinking up lately, Letho (Duro) seemed interested so we thought we'd open it up to the public for interest. We want 5 characters (including Duro and I, Daggertail seemed interested too) and maybe some NPCs we just throw in for flavor.

The idea is pretty basic. For some random reason, a deranged magic user shrinks our characters to a little less then the size of mice and plants us in a rather large middle class home. Or equipment and clothing is inside the house but much too big for us, so we'll have to improvise. The house belongs to a doll maker, so there may be clothing and minature weapons there. There are pets, large hungry ones.

The mage wants the first person to reach the potion/gem/whatever in the house to be transformed back to normal size, with the other people either remaining small or being dead. Working together would be beneficial, but there is only enough transformation for one person, the first person to get there. There may be other ways to be transformed back, or you can just be an asshole and keep it all for yourself.

((Now, some OOC. Some people may be denied entry on Duro and my guidelines we've worked out. This may not mean we don't like you but can depend on other things, like how busy you are right now, history of how fast you post, ect. It's not first come first serve folks.))

Letho
08-26-06, 06:51 PM
If we had tiny cars, we could make this a Micro Machines duel. :P

grim137
08-26-06, 06:55 PM
I like this idea a lot. Count me in.

Bohemia
08-26-06, 07:01 PM
I have every god damn fiber driving in my body to break this new character of your's knees.

Daggertail
08-26-06, 07:02 PM
aww there's too many guys, I'll even things out that way.

grim137
08-26-06, 07:04 PM
Before you do that, keep in mind Ran (you will always be Ran to me regardless of what character you use) that Cory by default counts as female regardless of which character he decides to use.

Artifex Felicis
08-26-06, 07:14 PM
I like the idea too, and stuff. Also, I notice the terminology of the shrinking stuff includes cloths and them not shrinking :P

Devil May Care
08-26-06, 07:18 PM
In case someone else gets bumped out, I am in with my Ürei account; which I have seemed to be too lazy to switch over to to make this post.

Damion Shargath
08-26-06, 08:00 PM
That seems hilarious, I wish I'd have Tharzu's story established already :p. I'm going to be reading this quest, so you better do a good job - simply hilarious idea.

Krugor
08-27-06, 02:20 AM
You knew you had my interest. And I'm still interested. This sounds wicked!

Dissinger
08-27-06, 09:00 PM
Throwing Sarah's Hat into the ring...

Have fun guys...

El Diablo Perro
08-27-06, 09:07 PM
My other character Kupo would be up for this

Breaker
08-27-06, 09:21 PM
Well, it looks like most of the spots are probably already filled... but I'll drop an application anyways. If I don't get in, I'll be sure to read this though... it looks like tons of fun.

Jasmine
08-28-06, 02:02 AM
sure why not... i'll put all my characters up for this (Poison, Cassy, Jasmine, and Beauty) and if you want me, you can decide which one you want to be in it.

grim137
08-28-06, 01:59 PM
After some thought, I have decided to drop out of this. Give somebody else my spot.

Lucien
08-28-06, 07:32 PM
Alright, Duro and I have decided.

Duro
Me
Daggertail
Krugor
Sarah

To everyone else, thanks for applying!

The Cinderella Man
08-30-06, 05:41 PM
THE THREAD IS UP!!! (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=2547)

Letho
08-31-06, 03:48 PM
Alright, we'll use this thread for the discussion about the quest.

I think we should all start off in the kitchen, only in different places in the kitchen. So we join up and try to make our way through the rooms (I reckon that there could be like a giant note on the kitchen table that tells us how we can get out) and each room will be a separate challenge for us or something.

Now post, people! :P

Krugor
09-01-06, 04:36 PM
Krugor will never leave the kitchen! It's heaven.

Oh well...if you say so.