PDA

View Full Version : The Art, the Cat, and the Closet

Saxon
08-26-06, 08:46 PM
That was my best C.S. Lewis rip-off attempt, but hey, copyright infringment is in the eye of the beholder :D ! Which is ironic because I have quite the task for the best Althanas has to offer. Because my avatar has been gracefully fulfilled with Amercian Mcgee's Cheshire Cat, I'm now seeking to fill the empty space titled 'picture'.

This is where the irony sets in with my obsession with the odd. I would like a sketch either colored or not (coloring would be nice but its probably too complicated to do it very well) of the social outcast Saxon. Sounds easy with the details and the like, yes? Wrong. I would like the image of my character to be drawn in the reflection of Fibonacci's eye. :eek:. Even typing this I'm trying to fathom how hard this'll be, but thats where you come in.

Given the details of my profile and a bit of my first quest I think an artist can design a piece of art that would be sufficent to my request. This request is open to all of Althanas and is not on a first come, first serve basis. Because I am a VERY tough critic, I'll be working closely with those who decide to try and attempt this piece of work from the pose to the color of Fibonacci's eye.

I'm not very in depth into the anime scene, so those of you who think I'd be interested in it will be sorely disappointed. I have an obsession with things being just a bit off and not exactly right, so those with little quirks in their art should feel obligated to give it a shot.

I won't blame anybody if this thread, like my profile picture space, collects dust. Its a very taxing request I place on your shoulders, and I expect those willing to be up to the challenge to collaborate with me and possibly other artists to get this finished. Please Althanas, I beg of you, let no space of mine become a dust bunny's domain!

Now it is time!

...artists of Althanas assemble!!!!! :p

AsukaStrikes
08-28-06, 06:50 AM
Here's a dustbin, Saxon.

Well, hopefully it won't be filled for some time.

If you have MSN Messenger, try and catch aosora-unlimited@hotmail.com sometimes near 4-5 pm GMT. If not, I guess you could PM my sis Yamihara. Master Raven does more than just Anime.

Saxon
08-28-06, 02:08 PM
(Someone actually took me up on my offer? :eek:)

....Anyway.

Unfortunately I don't have MSN, but I took you up on your offer to message your 'sister' via PM. I'm still skeptical on whether or not someone can truly come back from the ominous void of anime :p. But, what the Hell, I'll give you the chance.

Again to everyone else, this is NOT on a first come, first served basis. Feel free to come in at any point in time to offer your services to my plight. Thanks!