Random Stranger
11-02-12, 01:53 PM
Name: ??
Race: ??
Hair Color: ??
Eye Color: ??
Height: 5'8
Weight: 160

Appearance: All that you see when you look at this man is a black hooded robe, black leather gloves, and black leather boots. His face is hidden under the hood. In fact, some believe he doesn't even have a face.

Abilities:

Monster Summon - Can summon a random monster his level. Monster list includes; Wolf or Eagle. Only one can be summoned at a time and it sticks around till it is defeated since their spirits become one so damage to summon means damage to summoner and vice versa.

Teleportation - He can teleport from one place to another 10 yards away. He has to wait a few seconds before he can teleport again. He can only use this ability two times a thread or twice every three hours. He feels dizzy for a second after a teleport

Quest Rewind - He can rewind a quest up to three hours. Players retains memory of what happened last time. Not usable in battle, Once per thread. (Person in charge of post must agree to it.)

Equipment: Just his hood and a strange staff with a black stone on top

History: No history has been recorded anywhere at all. Even the books of The Ubiquitous Libraries, have no information on him what so ever.

Letho
11-02-12, 07:09 PM
Alright, as far as monster summoning goes, you can summon a single monster equal to your level and I need to know exactly what it is and how long does it stick around. At this point you should be able to summon something in the range of an ordinary wolf for a couple of posts.

Teleportation as it is now I cannot allow at this level. I'll let you phase from one place to another no more than 10 yards away and the movement should make you feel dazed for a second or so once you perform it. Twice per thread is fine.

And lastly, quest rewind I will allow as long as it cannot be used in battles, can be used once per thread and only if you get consent from all those who participate in the quest.

Edit that stuff and you'll be set to go.

Random Stranger
11-02-12, 11:21 PM
Updated

Letho
11-03-12, 04:47 AM
Alright, just a couple of additional tweaks.

Take the troll and one additional monster off the list and make it so each can stick around for three posts in a battle.

Add that you will be dazed for a second after teleportation.

And also, add the stipulation that the quest rewind can only be used if other participants of the quest agree.

Random Stranger
11-03-12, 06:13 AM
Updated, I'm really a random event kind of thing. He appears randomly then something happens that they have to deal with.

Letho
11-03-12, 01:09 PM
Alright, sounds good.

You are approved. Thank you for your cooperation and welcome to Althanas.