PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

Jack Frost
11-27-12, 01:59 PM
Well I've done it again...I've been in and out of this site for my entire High school career, and it's only fitting I attempt to have another attempt this year as a senior.

To those who don't know me you can call me Jack. My dream is to write novels tailored for the young adult age group. However I'm not the best, and I have attempted to work with the mechanics of this site and failed every time. However I always come crawling back.

To those of you who have met me on here before, SURPRISE I'm back. Hopefully there will be less shenanigans and more writing this time...

I look forward to returning...

Luned
11-27-12, 06:52 PM
Haven't met you before, but welcome back! The forum's a bit slow-looking because of the holidays, but don't be afraid to reach out if you want to get something started –– there's alway people looking to write.

Elthas_Belthasar
11-27-12, 07:21 PM
Welcome back man. (It's your old friend Lorenor!) Hit me up on AIM if you ever get a chance to. We gotta work on stuff together again bro!

BlackAndBlueEyes
11-27-12, 07:50 PM

You.

I kid. Welcome back!

Jack Frost
11-27-12, 08:09 PM
Yay I feel loved! Can someone quickly catch me up on whats happened since I left this January? Also whats this about Lord angelekos dying?

orphans
12-01-12, 02:58 AM
welcome back

Mordelain
12-01-12, 07:18 PM
Hey Jack, welcome back, come sit down for a bit of...

Roleplay?

Sadly, as per the News Announcement, Lord Anglekos sadly passed away a short while ago. We know little more than that, other than he'll be missed.

(Duffy)

Silence Sei
12-02-12, 12:35 AM
Wow.... that's a name that I haven't seen in months.

Welcome back, Jack.

Jack Frost
12-06-12, 01:47 PM
I'm trying to get Jack and another alt of mine rolling on paper, we should see something on here within a week... I hope.

I'm also starting a pathfinder group with my friends so I might make an account to post those shenanigans, we had a session where I knocked on this sketchy cave door for a while until my DM got pissed and sent a boar to attack us,,,

Wynken
12-06-12, 06:52 PM
I see some familiar names in this thread...welcome back.

Lorenor, Jack, let's get Dissonance rolling again. Or finally, perhaps may be more appropriate.

Jack Frost
12-07-12, 01:11 PM
Wynken, I think Lore retired Lorenor

Wynken
12-07-12, 01:30 PM
Aye, but his new character appears to be in Dissonance.

The Madd Hatter
12-07-12, 03:00 PM
I would be willing to help you guys get Dissonance rolling. I tried and failed to get a similar PG going a long time ago, and I always regretted not putting more effort into having an evil PG.

Elthas_Belthasar
12-07-12, 09:52 PM
Hey guys. Yeah Lorenor is in hiatus land. I'm willing to help bring this PG back if there is enough interest since MD left it in my care way back when. I just need a few loyal subordinates and we can get this going again. For you guys with AIM hit me up ASAP and we'll discuss and plan things accordingly.

Jack Frost
12-11-12, 01:17 PM
I've long abandoned aim but I do have skype....