PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Yall

Daemiendrake
08-27-06, 06:30 AM
*looks at title* ack i sound like a redneck even when i type. Well i'm new here...found it while i was surfing the web and i love RP and consider myself a relatively(read borderline semi-kinda sorta-on the weak side of) good writer so i figured what the heck i'll give it a shot :)

Daggertail
08-27-06, 07:44 AM
hihi welcome and have fun. If you enjoy yourself you have something more than many better writers.

INDK
08-27-06, 10:32 AM
howdy pardner. Some daggonit poisoned the waterhole.

that's my own special way of saying hi!

Letho
08-27-06, 11:04 AM
You know, I actually expected a cowboy character. We didn't have one since The Sheriff and that's a while ago. :P

Either way, welcome to Althanas and I hope you have fun like most of us do.

Witchblade
08-27-06, 11:17 AM
Hehehe, fresh meat.

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by hordes of the undead. Do not feed the following people; INDK, Letho, Bohemia/Slayer of the Rot, Santhalas, Serilliant or Daggertail for they may become dependant on you afterwards and they really are hard to get rid of. Those tormented screams you may not be hearing are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed, for they shall be revived in new and creative ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

Cyrus the virus
08-27-06, 11:21 AM
Hi there! Welcome to thar Althanas on teh Intarwebs!

Yamihara
08-28-06, 02:03 AM
Hi~! Welcome and do stay for the fun!

Don't mind us folks, we're a bit on the insane side from time to time. Usually in intro threads like this, but you'll see that insanity is a plus for creativity. =P

Oh, yes. And if you have skills in the visual arts department, enter the Creative Endeavors at your own risk. Mwahahaha.

*Gives you a triple chocolate cookie*

Ther
08-28-06, 09:00 PM
Hey there Daemiendrake, welcome. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or IM.