PDA

View Full Version : Salvar Reputation Chart

Ashiakin
08-27-06, 03:01 PM
This is a ranking chart for everyone's reputation in Salvar, how many upgrades their estates have, and their position in Salvar's factions. Whenever you complete a thread in which you are rewarded Salvar reputation by a judge, please post here with the amount of reputation you received and a link to the thread. I'll take a look at your thread and may award you additional reputation! Do the same whenever you gain or upgrade your estate or advance a rank in the VSC or the CES. Remembering to post links to your info here is important: those with the highest rankings will be selected for major roles in Salvar and have a great deal of influence in the way events play out. LSS Tier refers to your estate tier in the League of Salvic States, VSC/CES Rank refers to your rank in either the Vogruk-Stokes Company or the Church of the Ethereal Sway. Bounty is for criminals if they have a price on their head.

ON REPUTATION REPARATIONS: Feel like you've done enough quests or battles in Salvar in the past to warrant a different starting reputation than 0? Go and post in the Reputation Ranking Chart with what you've done and what you feel you deserve. Provide links to threads if you can. If you can't, that's cool, just get someone who judged the thread or was in it to PM me saying that it existed. If you can't find anyone to do that, just give me a brief description of the thread--I've been the Salvar mod for a while, so there's a chance that I'll remember your thread if you give me a good description.

Account : Character : Reputation : VSC/CES Rank : LSS Level : Bounty
Molotov : Molotov : 20 : none : none : 2000 GP
Artifex Felicis : Leon Timyon : 0 : VSC Hireling : none : none
Beauty : none (slave) : 0 : none : 0 : none
MetalDrago : MetalDragon Scorpio : 0 : VSC Hireling : none : none
Run : July Nusquam : 0 : CES Acolyte : none : none
Workout Wonder : Kedx Fieldeth: 0 : CES Acolyte : 0 : none