PDA

View Full Version : Cell Prize

hushpuppy
08-27-06, 04:16 PM
((This thread is for Santh. I'm using it to claim my Cell prize, which is to be approved by Santh in the Bazaar according to his Cell judging.))

The white Meerplex rolled up into the ramshackle store, ploughing a furrow in the dust on the floor. The room was blackened by shadows and grime, goods on the shelves barely distinct from the platforms below and above them. Hopping up and down, the furball seemed to size up the room in an anxious, hopeful way, as if trying to ferret something out before an obnoxious onlooker burst in and shattered its concentration. After a few seconds, it rolled up to a small belt, barely eight inches in length, held in a glass case on the floor. A small piece of parchment was glued to the front of the case. It read:

This piece of leather, when strapped to a warrior's body in some way, will allow the user to detect when an opponent has magical abilities.

Meerplex dove towards the glass, battering it in a wild attempt to get to the piece of equipment within.

Ther
09-08-06, 12:54 PM
(Sorry for not noticing earlier. It's approved, so either you can write a RPing post to verify it or I can post something later)