PDA

View Full Version : Hey all.

Alden
01-13-13, 11:37 PM
Hello, Althanas. I'm not exactly new, I've been here several times. But I don't really want to say who I was because I just want to start fresh. I'm trying to forget everything I knew about the old Althanas, both plot-wise and community-wise, for the sake of my character and roleplaying/writing experience here. If I don't know anything about the world, it'll be a fun experience to write a character that feels the same.

But anyways, I'll be writing up a character profile and getting it up as soon as possible so I can get to writing before the ideas and urge subsides.

It's been a long while since I've written anything substantial, so I'm preeeetty rusty. Go easy on me, okay? ;)

So its nice to meet you all.... again.

-Alden

Otto
01-14-13, 02:06 AM
Hello, Alden! I'm new here so I wouldn't remember your previous character(s), but welcome back in any case.

Mordelain
01-14-13, 02:44 AM
Welcome to our madhouse!

Do you play Magic? (Notice the avatar art is a Magic card y'see!)

Alden
01-14-13, 03:37 AM
Thanks guys. ^__^

And yeah, I'm known to play from time to time. I just love that artwork and it felt like a perfect fit for my new character.

Elthas_Belthasar
01-14-13, 10:05 AM
Ah a fellow MTG player! I used to play from time to time, I still have all my cards from the older decks. I just gotta eventually get the newer series so I can be more or less up to date :D . Anyway, I look forward to seeing what you are capable of, and perhaps write with you sometime. Enjoy your stay here, may it be long and productive.

Revenant
01-14-13, 10:26 AM
Welcome to Althanas. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I am looking forward to reading your work.

Sagequeen
01-14-13, 11:53 AM
Welcome back-ish!

Glad to have you. As Rev said, let us know if you need anything.

:)

Ashla
01-14-13, 05:03 PM
Welcome back! :)