PDA

View Full Version : Dissonance Reborn

Mutant_Lorenor
01-15-13, 01:16 PM
(Note: I am rebuilding Dissonance and my former PG's into one PG for simplification's sakes and out of boredom. Metaldrago gave his blessing for this project and I am going full swing ahead. Any of the old Dissonance members and my other PG projects are welcome to rejoin. Can a moderator please be kind enough to close the old Dissonance recruit thread as it's been outdated for a while? Thank you very much.)

Old Recruitment Thread: Dissonance (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22384-Dissonance)

Goals/Purposes: Dissonance is a power group dedicated to the dark side of Althanas. It is mostly a villains oriented group. Think of it like The Legion of Doom for Althanas. Lorenor is the absolute leader of The PG, and works the tidings of the dark gods. Lorenor has a direct link to N'Jal so naturally, he tends to favor N'Jal, but all dark deities are equally allowed and obeyed. The group functions much like a cult or secret society might, with unique greetings, rituals and other secrets. The main goal of the new Dissonance is to spread fear amongst the general populace of Althanas. No longer functioning as a grandiose scheme, the group has reverted to much simpler duties. On the surface, they would seem as petty criminals and law breakers, but in reality, it is fear that feeds the dark gods and make the pantheon grow more powerful. With enhanced fear in the general population, the members of Dissonance will gain even greater rewards over time. It is the purpose of Dissonance members to obey the dark gods of their choice. Not just N'Jal. Dissonance is a religious cult, and a dangerous one at that.

Rules:

*Obey the tenants of Dissonance.

*Follow The Word of the dark gods.

*Lorenor's word is law. It is never to be questioned.

*Keep the secrets of Dissonance to the grave.

*Rank will be awarded based on individual cultists efforts.

*Joining Dissonance requires the signing of a Blood Contract.

*All cultists are expected to be loyal even at the moment of their deaths.

*Members are referred to as cultists.

*All members are initially awarded (Pending moderator approval) a signet ring, and a ceremonial dagger.

*All members are expected to defend Dissonance when other PG's rise up against us.

Current Roster:

Leader: Lorenor

Jack Frost
01-15-13, 01:44 PM
And just when I was thinking of making Jack a good guy...
If you'll have me I'll join you along with an old alt I can dig up. I need a reason to get back to writing.