PDA

View Full Version : str test

Kai
08-28-06, 02:18 PM
all you have to do is handle a punch to the face ^_^

ok, lets get straight to it ... in my recently bright idea to have a mainly unarmed combatant, i have been having massive urges to at least punch someone in the face ... possibly multiple times

the problem is my character has not yet gotten around to any fight threads in the citadel, or anywhere else for that matter.

the solution to this?

Someone accept my challenge and start a thread up in the citadel, because i am too lazy to do it myself...

((I still want to see if an unarmed fighter can cut it against so many blade users))

((( no pun intended )))

any takers? i might even take two?

Roscar Palidyne
08-28-06, 02:53 PM
Well, if you are taking two, I'll be the first. Heh, might as well, all the other topics I'm a part of are kind of in a hiatus for some reason or another...........ready to fight a beefy old guy with a polearm?

Damion Shargath
08-28-06, 03:05 PM
Halberd...so...Pole Arm.

Kai
08-28-06, 03:21 PM
Well, if you are taking two, I'll be the first. Heh, might as well, all the other topics I'm a part of are kind of in a hiatus for some reason or another...........ready to fight a beefy old guy with a polearm?

Hell yeah lead the way ...

i will let you choose the arena and stuff ... left to me i would make way over dramatic ... and please excuse my extreemly poor grammer ^_^

LEAD THE WAY!
TALLY *Falls off horse* HO!

Dissinger
08-28-06, 03:25 PM
I use daggers, which are conspicuously absent...

Anyways its a nice idea,you just gotta remember to be like water. ;)

Damion Shargath
08-28-06, 04:33 PM
For water can flow, and water can crash! Be water my friend.

Breaker
08-28-06, 06:15 PM
Other... a serious combination of unarmed and nunchaku asskicking skills.

I find writing an unarmed character forces you to be a bit more creative in your attacks/defense, which is my favourite part of writing battles, so I like it.

Letho
08-28-06, 06:17 PM
Victor (The Cinderella Man) is totaly a fistfighter. Jared prefers a staff. The rest are pretty fond of sharp-and-shiny stuff. I like the sharp-and-shiny stuff. :P

Amy
08-28-06, 06:19 PM
Amy's still young, so I don't know how she'll end up turning out. Leon though is turning out to be almost enitrly a close range fighter. Having the pointy claws on each hand helps there. and being fast as hell too. Not really "unarmed" but no artifical stuff ^^

Falcon Darkflight
08-30-06, 06:27 AM
Citadel. Kai. Canen.

Any questions?

Kai
08-30-06, 06:39 AM
Will there be muffins? XP

on a serious note

the last fight was a draw, but kai had a katana and a dagger back then ...

i am so going to get pwned ... lets go

Falcon Darkflight
08-30-06, 07:09 AM
I have new toys as well :p

I'm writing the thread up now.

Ithermoss
09-23-06, 02:30 PM
hehe... Wellp, Rakh is a barbarian. He doesn't like weapons that cut nice neat little swaths through people. He likes crushing bones, crippling people for life, and having to wrench his blade from the enemy's chest, once he's hacked into it.

So, hammers and axes. :D

streak101
09-24-06, 02:07 AM
Can we have a team battle? I'll fight unarmed if I get to fight with Kai

hamnat
09-24-06, 11:00 AM
Shen is almost completly magic-based, but does know how to fight with staves if it calls for it.

Ayithe Solete
10-04-06, 06:48 AM
I said i would take you on with "Descient" ages ago if you made the thread, while that may be me being lazy, you never made it. I actually said to cyrus i'd post sometime this week (IC)so i should start somewhere, here?

I may be late but i do hope to get around to that some time.

The Valkyrie
10-04-06, 09:00 AM
While this character uses a sword, the majority of my characters do not. Natalya uses a crossbow when necessary but often uses her telepathy to spice things up a bit, and Skyler uses poison which is actually really fun to write when I get the chance because you have to be creative about how you sneak it into someone's food or whatever. Eisa couldn't fight if she tried (I don't think... but then again she is the mouthpiece of Jomil...) and Luca just uses her wits and her connections - she might never lay a hand on you but you'll be dead if she wants it done.

Kai
10-04-06, 11:11 AM
I said i would take you on with "Descient" ages ago if you made the thread, while that may be me being lazy, you never made it. I actually said to cyrus i'd post sometime this week (IC)so i should start somewhere, here?

I may be late but i do hope to get around to that some time.

i didn't even know you were still around ...

i was under the impression that you just faded ...

and Streak ... i think i might accept that challenge

oh btw

i voted for unarmed because it is different from swinging a sword

Ayithe Solete
10-05-06, 06:56 AM
Yeah I would shout surprise but I never actually tried to disapear. I should start posting again as soon as. I might put up that solo i was doing ages ago and never finished.

I shall get back to that challenge for you some time.

streak101
10-06-06, 09:26 PM
Come on! Come on! Two of my quests just got judged and a got that little twitch on my cheekbone that says i'm itchin for a fight!

Falcon Darkflight
10-09-06, 06:09 AM
Count me in. Who wants to write the intro?

streak101
10-21-06, 05:48 PM
Kai should do it! :P

Kai
10-22-06, 10:25 AM
*Evil leer*

i am still alive ... and didn't i pm you to do it?

streak101
10-22-06, 10:44 AM
you did? *reads over pms* oh yeah....oh man! Alright.....

streak101
10-22-06, 10:49 AM
Dopplepost:

erm...is this gonna be a citadel match kai? the PM states other wise dude.

Kai
10-23-06, 03:50 AM
whatever you want, underwater, in the sky, citadel or land i will royaly kick your ass ^_^

streak101
10-24-06, 07:56 PM
In the sky it is then... mwahahahaha!!!!

streak101
11-06-06, 11:04 PM
aw screw the sky! the thread's up after many many days of finding the right intro.

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=40339#post40339