PDA

View Full Version : Elrulith Silvermead

Elrulith
08-28-06, 02:19 PM
Name: Elrulith Silvermead

weight: 150

height: 6'3

Appearance: Elrulith rises 6'3 tall in her human form with fair skin, aquamarine eyes and goldenrod mass of long hair reaching her waist. In her height she rises above most humans and elves, especially when in her falcon form. She wears very light and airy clothing that move with the air from which she soars. Her clothing varies in colors of whites, creams and light blues. All her shirts and dresses have the backs cut and sewn appropriately to accommodate her wings in her demi form (similar to the Biblical version of an angel.) When in air she takes the form of a peregrine falcon, on land she can take her demi form where with white, gray and light blue feathers can be seen on the back of her neck that blend into two large gorgeous wings that brush the floor and rise up above her head by a good foot and in her human form…herself sans wings.

Abilities:
Healing: She has poor healing abilities, she can heal most minor cuts (however scars still seem to be a problem)bruises, common colds and headaches.

Weaving: No, not baskets…instead of spell casting she is a spell weaver. She can weave strands of magic together to create spells. So basically she isn't as good as a spell caster, it takes her longer to weave the spell, but once dispelled it hits harder and gains more damage. In time she will keep and hone the weaves and be able to cast. Until, then she will practice and learn the weaving.

Weave of blindness: temporary blindness in the opponent for up to two possibly three attacks.

Weave of armor: A slight shield that can dispel any one attack made by any metal, wood, alloy or stone for up to three different in attacks in three different but not sequential posts.(can i do this?)

Weave of twisted feet/hands: Causes the opponent to have his/her feet/hands exchanged for different animal feet…..duck….pig…….camel…and other assorted animals to last for one post.

Forms: Human form where she can perform all weaves and use the daggers, demi form where she can fly and can only use the daggers and avian form where she can only use the blindness.

Weapons: novice with throwing daggers.

History: Elrulith was born to the Silvermead house and all that goes along with it, power--for being the heir to one of the most prominent families in the Flight (a group of highly influential avian families that rule the demi world through violence and fear), money, the best education, rich and handsome life-mates and the freedom to go and do what she pleases within the confines of the city. Within time, tension grew between the Flight. The flacons killed one of the hawks and the hawks retaliated. Soon the Flight was divided and all the demi were forced to take sides. Crows fighting sparrows and so on, the fighting went down to the tiniest finch all the way to disconnect in the royal family. Soon Elrulith's lifemate (kind of fiancé chosen at birth) was killed in the fray and she soon fled. With hate and revenge being her only motive, she came to althanas to train in ways of combat and to possibly gain through experience the knowledge to fix the broken ties of the Flight.

Cyrus the virus
08-28-06, 02:29 PM
Weave of armor's a bit tough for a level 0 spell, but I'll accept it if you get rid of two other abilities.

Have weave of twisted hands/feet only last for a single post.

Remove weave of fire if you want to keep the other stuff.

Put her different 'forms' in the abilities section please. I'll need to weigh those skills against the others when they're all listed, since you won't be able to keep everything at level 0.

Define 'some skill' with throwing daggers. Make her a novice with them if you want to have quite a few spells.

Elrulith
09-01-06, 10:09 AM
is that better

Cyrus the virus
09-01-06, 04:25 PM
I did tell you Weave of Armor was strong, so you shouldn't have made it stronger. Put it back to blocking one attack.

Have her demi form grant her only limited flight, so she can only soar a few feet in the air for a very short time.

Avian form gives me the impression that she can fly while using it as well. Is this accurate?

Cyrus the virus
09-06-06, 02:47 PM
Were you level 1 on Tan Althanas (affectionately referred to as 'Tanthanas')? A reliable source told me you were. If so, I need not be quite as strict with approving your character.

Please be honest, though!