PDA

View Full Version : Please read (stuff to look out for)

Ashiakin
08-29-06, 03:18 PM
After talking with a lot of Althanas players, I'm doing a few revisions to the systems I've posted in the last few days. Changes should be up soon. EDIT: Okay, I have a lot reading and homework to do today, so I doubt I'll get around to doing the stuff I had planned. I might have some time tomorrow afternoon, but if not I'll get to it this weekend.

Here's an overview of changes I'm planning and stuff I just haven't been able to get up yet: (1) A revision of the LSS estate system, to make it easier and more accessible. I'm going to be getting rid of the tiers and replacing them with a more customizable system. DONE. (2) A general missions board and one for each of the factions. DONE. (3) The Vogruk-Stokes Company Store--which will operate kind of like a regional bazaar, but only offer unique items and services, including the ability to purchase slaves. (4) More in-depth info on Salvar's religion, government, some recent events, etc.

I hope y'all are looking forward to this stuff as much as I am. I spent a lot of the past summer planning it out, so I think everything should work well. The only thing that's still kind of in a beta stage is the estate stuff, but I'm sure we're going to come up with a system that works eventually. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions feel free to IM me, but if you want to ask something you think someone else might be wondering, I would prefer that you post it in the Questions and Information forum where everyone will be able to see it!