PDA

View Full Version : Round 2

Mordelain
03-06-13, 02:17 PM
Could EI and/or the judges involved with the deliberation process for this round of the Lornius please confirm a few things:

1. Duration of judging.
2. When XP and gold will be A) announced, and B) awarded, and likewise, for round 2.
3. If we will be informed of results pre-wildcard fight taking place.

Cheers.

Silence Sei
03-06-13, 02:25 PM
(1) Just assume the week-two week standard most judges take

(2) Once exp has been calculated, reported, and when Letho or someone with exp editing abilities get to it

(3) First result will be out, the others kept secret until they are all finished.

Letho
03-06-13, 05:16 PM
Just a reminder that the first round is technically not yet complete. Not all EXP has been awarded as not all judgments have been done (insignificant thought they might be), and because not all EXP has been awarded, it would be unfair to add any LCC EXP until it is. I certainly don't plan to do so. Unless someone whose power supersede my own decides that some people are more important than others and adds the current calculated EXP, I'm waiting for the completion of the first round.

Mordelain
03-06-13, 05:18 PM
Which is precisely why I asked, Letho - everything is up in the air, and I believe we've long been over due for some clarity, and closure, from the tournament organisers.

Silence Sei
03-06-13, 05:19 PM
I completely agree Letho, and since EI took it upon himself to post the judgements, we have to refer to him for those exp formulas and notes and whatnot. That is a fair point though; exp shouldn't be given out for Round 2 until Round 1 finishes.

Mordelain
03-10-13, 06:52 PM
Paul? Rev? Diss?

Revenant
03-10-13, 10:45 PM
Mord?