PDA

View Full Version : Clay-stained hands.

Roscar Palidyne
08-29-06, 06:43 PM
I just had to bury my dog today. I need at most a few days to get my mind straight again, so Lethos and VA, Dorian and IBB, and Kai....gimme some time, alright? Kai if you don't wanna wait, by all means find someone else who will fight you. Really sorry.

Ther
08-29-06, 11:17 PM
Sorry to hear that Roscar. My condolences.

Letho
08-30-06, 07:42 AM
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that too. I never really had a pet so I couldn't lose one, but I reckon it's very difficult for you. Take as much time as you need and come back when you can.

Daggertail
08-30-06, 08:11 AM
wow that's awful, I hope you feel better, sorry that this happened.

Kai
08-30-06, 09:07 AM
hey don't worry bout me

... my apologies, having a loved pet die on ya sucks ... trust me i know

Molotov
08-30-06, 09:18 AM
I generally find that doing stuff like Althanas, which allows you to think about other things, gives you an opportunity to think about something else for a bit. Perhaps not posting here is not in your best interest.

However, my condolences on your loss.

AsukaStrikes
08-30-06, 09:27 AM
Sleep well, little guy. You've done well for your master.

My condolences, Roscar. Do remember his good deeds and cherish every moment.

Roscar Palidyne
08-30-06, 10:42 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for the support, I mean it. Yeah it was kinda hard those first few hours.......I don't remember getting much sleep either. He was a damn good dog, small and kind of a wuss, but he had a huge heart and there's not another dog in the world I could ever trust to growl at me and know that he's just being friendly. Yeah, weird. His name was BLT (pronounced "blit"), and though another dog may come someday, I'll never forget him.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/BBDeo/5b2f0359.jpg

Rest in Peace.

And everyone, again, thank you.

EDIT: OH yeah, this means I'm back. If that wasn't obvious.

Damion Shargath
08-31-06, 08:22 AM
Sorry to hear that man, good to have you back though. Mabye this'll lead your thoughts to things a little more joyous.