PDA

View Full Version : The Althanas Prober REBORN!

Vorin
08-29-06, 09:00 PM
((Welcome Althanians, to the rebirth of the Althanas Prober. Every so often, in character interviews will take place myself and another person. This week we have the famed doucheba...I mean villian, Storm Veritas.))

Vorin: "Welcome readers. I am Vorin Kano and this is the Althanas Prober. Joining us today is the famed Storm Veritas.

Mr. Veritas, would you like to introduce yourself to our readers?"

Storm: "I don't need to introduce myself, thanks. If some little pissant doesn't know me yet, then he's welcome to find out the hard way. I'm all set with the meet-n-greets."

Vorin: "So Storm, find any new promising faces? Or just people to rip off?"

Storm: "Well, there's always more marks than there are point men. But yeah, there are a few good looking prospects, maybe people to work with, or maybe just cute little whores to lay with. I mean, people are making a big deal about "hushpuppy". I don't get it. Looks like a fucking rat to me. Hopping around, grabbin' seagulls and shit. What's that?

Then there are people who try to act new, like no one knows them. They lay back in the weeds, and silently smoke people. Asuka, Zerith, it's their style. I dig that. Then you got one crazy sonofabitch I've been running with.

Damion Shargrath, some shit like that. Out of his fucking mind. Maybe a little crazy even for me. Last, I met up with one girl named Ira in Fallien. Crazy place, but an ass like that is worth traveling for. She can handle the steel and the pole, not that I'm gossiping here."

Vorin: "I'm sure. Anything new in the world of Althanas?"

Storm: "Yeah, there's always new shit, people trying to be cute and all. RIE-ERR-AH seems to be getting a lot of talk, but I went over there and didn't catch the big deal. Lots of elves, lots of trees. Fuck that.

Haida is just about no more. All those half-retarded demons migrated to the surface. Lots of quick tempers and petrified nipples in the cold weather up there.

And of course we've had plenty of tournaments.

I don't need to introduce you to your Serenti champion, do I? I believe I've met him.

Vorin: "He smells. So tell the readers how the Serenti Championship felt?"

Storm: "I'll tell you, that was a fucking trip. Course, everyone knows that you need two parts luck to every one part skill, and I'll attest to that. Print that, and I'll fry you so fucking hot that your grandfather's balls burn.

But yeah, lots of good people, just rolling with that much talent was crazy. Having the smoke clear, and still being around, shit kinda took me by surprise.

'Course, if that punk Letho didn't fag out and give up, it woulda been a helluva lot more interesting to let the crowd watch me kill him. Afterwards, things were quiet, and people kind of played it down, but I hear that. I wouldn't give two shits about a tournament I got bitch-slapped out of, either."

Vorin: "Is there a reason you use so many vulgarities?"

Storm: "Sure, of course. I actually don't have to swear - I've got a bit of intellect up behind this dirty mouth. But it's a trust thing. Talk prim and proper, give off "educated" on the streets of Radasanth, and people won't believe a word you say. Talk like them, and you can sell ketchup popsicles to those fucking demons on the Tular Plains."

Vorin: "I've heard rumors that you did a few things you weren't proud of to earn money on the streets, is there stalk to these rumors?"

Storm: "Fuck no. If I got away with them, then as far as you're concerned, they didn't happen. If I didn't, then I paid my dues anyway."

Vorin: "Well, thanks for the interview, I'm sure Althanas will be thrilled. Now get the hell out of my office!"

Storm: "Blow me, you pussified little bitch."