PDA

View Full Version : A Night to Remember (Recruitment)

Ricctuss
03-20-13, 02:35 PM
Hi everyone! I'm recruiting 2-3 people for a quest. It's my first one, so it's probably going to be short and simple. The basic idea of the quest is that we're going to break into a minor noble's castle during a party and rob the place. What could be more fun than destruction of property and other criminal acts?

If your interested, feel free to post here or pm me.

Mordelain
03-20-13, 02:41 PM
Hey Ric,

I won't enter with this character. But, to pick one from my menagerie, where did you have as a location?

Ricctuss
03-20-13, 02:47 PM
I'm thinking Salvar, because there seems to be a surplus of self-proclaimed nobles there to rob. I haven't posted it yet, but I'll have it there by the end of today and put a link on here.

absentwizard
03-20-13, 06:09 PM
If you have room remaining in your merry little band, then I would enter Itera, my main trollish (in the lulz sense, not the bridge toll sense, although sometimes she does that, too) kleptomaniac fairy of boundaries
If not, then I would enter Itera, Isylle, and Izayiri as three extremely easily-distracted competitors.

Ricctuss
03-20-13, 09:23 PM
There's still plenty of room in the group, but if you'd rather take a more antagonistic role that'd also spice things up. Either way would be awesome. Just tell me which one you'd prefer.

Ricctuss
03-20-13, 10:56 PM
The thread is now open. Feel free to start any time. Here's the link.

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25338-A-Night-to-Remember

Itera
03-21-13, 09:03 AM
I'll oppose, then. And with two instead of three, to keep things on an even keel.

Dalasi
03-21-13, 09:09 AM
I (Mordelain), will throw Dalasi into the mix. He's best suited to the cause, the locale, and the company.

Ricctuss
03-21-13, 04:47 PM
Excellent. This is definitely going to be a good mix of characters.

Lycoris
04-03-13, 11:29 PM
I have just joined the site as well and this looks fun. Could I still join?