PDA

View Full Version : It's okay, I'm only half dead.

Zerith
06-15-13, 02:26 PM
Okay, maybe I'm not really half dead. The real reasoning behind the title was because I couldn't really think of anything else.

So yeah, after running into and old friend I decided to pop in and actually say hi. Life's been stupid, mostly do to having nearly everything change, but I guess it just goes on. Right?

I like the changes, though I'm still unsure if I should try to make another attempt at writing. I figured I could just lurk around and see if any inspiration hits me, or if anyone wanted to take a shot at coming up with something.

The good news is I got myself a new desktop, since my last one just died years ago. The bad news is that I have none of my old work saved :P

Duffy
06-15-13, 02:32 PM
A welcome return, Zerith.

It's good to hear you're okay, even if you don't write. Though, that goes with saying, we really rather hope you do so in your own time :).

Ashla
06-15-13, 02:53 PM
Hello, welcome back :)

Witchblade
06-15-13, 03:06 PM
Hey old friend! lol, glad I ran into you! You know you want to do some writing with me for old times sake. ;)

We could have another Witchy vs Zerith match and see if you can embed that halberd into her chest again. Though I daresay it will be much harder this time.

Zerith
06-15-13, 03:12 PM
Heh, somehow I knew you would suggest it after running into you. So....I think I will quote myself....

"No thanks, I choose life."

Actually. sure. Maybe that will get me writing again. We can sort out the details soon.

Witchblade
06-15-13, 03:22 PM
Bwhahahahahaha!!!!

I'm on a roll in The Citadel lately.

You've got my number, hit me up and we'll flush it out.

Enigmatic Immortal
06-15-13, 10:23 PM
You....me.....rape...

Zerith
06-15-13, 11:56 PM
Lol, and how have you been EI?

Tell you what, if I feel like I'm getting the hang of writing again. We can try to finish one of our threads. I think a major factor in my burnout was just that there were just so many things going on.

So I'll let you decide. One thread you think that we can finish relatively quickly with just the two of us. Then we can talk about possibly picking another one.

Chelley
06-16-13, 02:34 AM
Hmmm... if you start writing again.. maybe I'll manage to dust off Jasmine and we can finish some of those threads too?

Enigmatic Immortal
06-16-13, 12:13 PM
Sounds great big guy