PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted!

Chelley
07-05-13, 04:24 AM
All righty, so I'm trying to ease back into writing again.

The quest is simple in theory but will be done in multiple parts. You do NOT have to commit to doing all 3 parts.

The general blurb is that Zerith, Jasmine's husband, has fallen mysteriously ill and none of the healers can figure it out. Jas is told of the Oracle that lives in the Valley of the Golden Lily and that she may have the answers.

To get to the Oracle and get your answers, 3 gifts must be brought: A Gift of Air, a Gift of Earth, and a Gift of Water. All three must be a living thing and delivered alive to the Oracle.

Jasmine's first stop is into the Nadai Jungle on her home island of Moriah.

Her daughter, Siela, now 17 years old, will also be joining her.

I would greatly welcome company on this endeavor to start writing again. However, this is not going to be a first come, first served deal. I'm looking for 1-2 people to join me who will be patient with me if I seem to take a longer time. This is not a hurry up and get it done thing. I post at a leisurely pace. A post a day is not gonna happen from me. :P

If you are interested, post below or PM me. And please have a good reason for why you're in Moriah :)

Krausus
07-05-13, 07:56 AM
Well. Im interested but can i join for part two because next week im going to Canada on a hiking trip. I don't have a reason to be there because in my last post i shifted lives memories and personalities. So at the moment he is just wandering the world until he finds what he was looking for all along ( you'll find out in RP. )

Chelley
07-05-13, 07:42 PM
That works. Part 2 will take place in Fallien and part 3 in Akashima.

Rehtul Orlouge
07-08-13, 05:57 PM
As we've previously discussed, I'm in if you'll have me. I could use something to do while Duffy's working on his solo projects

Chelley
07-08-13, 06:30 PM
Yay! Go ahead and post whenever you feel would be a good place. My next post will center around Jasmine making her various arrangements before she takes off.

Roht Mirage
07-09-13, 11:06 PM
I'll throw my hat in the ring for the Fallien part. If that's okay, PM me when that one's on the horizon. Good luck with the jungle adventure. Don't lick any of the brightly colored frogs.

Chelley
07-16-13, 07:50 PM
Thanks for all the interest. I will let everyone know when part 2 is ready who I choose.

Also, apologies for taking so long right now, I'm very busy with several projects that I have to have done by bedtime Friday night. Soon as all that is taken care of things will start picking up. :)

Chelley
08-18-13, 09:53 PM
There is space in Part 1 again if anyone is still interested! Once Krausus and I actually enter the jungle, it will be closed to further additions.

Krausus
08-18-13, 10:19 PM
Sorry for inactivity. I had family matters to deal with.

Chelley
10-10-13, 06:54 AM
Since I am doing part 1 as a solo, I am going to go ahead and start part 2: Gift of Earth.

This will take place in Fallien. I would very much like to have PC company on this. Characters with Fallien experience/background are very greatly wanted, as Jas and Siela have never been there. A guide would be very much appreciated.

They are going to Fallien to find a beautiful, very rare desert flower.

Musashi
10-10-13, 07:05 AM
I would be inerested in any as Musashi's trafvels are going to take him to all parts of the globe. And the desert would be a shockingly new experience for the samurai.

However he wouldn't be much use as a guide. It would be up to you if you'd want a wonderfully expendable NPC acting as the desert guide. Or use Musashi for the final chapter?

Chelley
10-10-13, 07:49 AM
Roht had expressed interest in the Fallien chapter, so he'll get first dibs on it if he still wants it. Is Musashi from Akashima? Cause that would be pretty awesome.

I am still willing to take on another person for part 1. It's become a solo mostly because of one person dropping out and OOC stuff with the other. The Nadai Jungle could prove an interesting place for your samurai. It's completely untamed and inhabited by several tribes of people who do NOT like outsiders at all. And then there's the usual jungle predators to contend with as well.

Musashi
10-10-13, 07:57 AM
Yes he is! :)
He's usefull with his swords, and the idea of traveling a hostile jungle appeals to me as a story Idea. I would be happy to join if you could point me in the direction of the thread?

Chelley
10-10-13, 08:01 AM
Valley of the Golden Lily: Gift of Air (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25602-Valley-of-the-Golden-Lily-Gift-of-Air)

There ya go. Be sure to check your PMs before you get started, I sent you some locale details.

Witchblade
10-10-13, 05:12 PM
I am so overloaded with threads, otherwise I would love to join to Fallien part, with my Fallien character!

Oh well, I'll have to wait for us to create the twins before I can write with you. :p

Chelley
11-10-13, 05:59 AM
Part 2, Gift of Earth (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26321-Valley-of-the-Golden-Lily-Gift-of-Earth&p=218451#post218451) is up!

Roht gets first dibs on joining me. Musashi, you are welcome to stay with Jasmine through this journey. Otherwise, Fallien characters that are IN Fallien get preference. Jas needs a guide to find the most beautiful flower to bring to the Oracle!

Roht Mirage
11-10-13, 10:15 AM
I'll jump on that soon. Tomorrow at the latest. =)

Chelley
11-10-13, 05:01 PM
Yay! No rush or anything. I'm still going to be pretty slow.