PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Amaranth Solon
07-08-13, 03:26 PM
Hello everyone. New player here. I've done some forum based roleplaying before but not a whole lot; ten, maybe eleven months. I really like the setup here, looking forward to finishing up my character and trying it out.

Ashla
07-08-13, 03:54 PM
Welcome to Althanas! This is a great RP website! :)

Mordelain
07-08-13, 03:58 PM
Welcome to Althanas, Amaranth.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. You can do this either by private message to an italicised name, or right here, so a wealth of experience can help you.

Enjoy your stay! :)

Witchblade
07-08-13, 05:16 PM
Ohh, fresh meat!!!

Welcome to Althanas! We're like a giant community here so don't be shy and just dive on in. Most of us are friendly enough, though some people do tend to bite.

*offers you cookies*

Krausus
07-08-13, 07:00 PM
Ok. Hi. My names consist if Arron/Krausus/Sirius/Greenhorn/Irishmyth. And finally. Eric. We're great people. Never get witchblade mad though. She will shove her weapons in places. If you'd like. When your character is approved I'd be happy to do a quest or battle with you. Just private message me. Or if im on chat catch me there. Also. Welcome to althanas. How was your day? Good?

People to not get mad.

Me
Witchblade
BlackAndBlueEyes
Letho
And a few other

We won't kill you. Just torture you horrendously.

*Takes out a cake.*

Sirius looks at the newbie. And smiles as he walks away. He snaps and the Door appears. "Just remember. The cake is a lie."

He walks into the Door and closes it in the person's face.

"It will be a fun day. "

Sirius said to himself and walked into the the valley of the Golden Lily.

Rehtul Orlouge
07-08-13, 07:07 PM
Welcome to Althanas. Ignore the psychopaths... as soon as you've got a little age on you, they get bored. Well, except Witchblade, but she's a special case.

Luned
07-08-13, 07:46 PM
Welcome to the site! Mind if I ask how you heard of us/what other sites you've frequented? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to speak up, and feel free to swing by the chat sometime. : )

Otto
07-08-13, 08:25 PM
Hi, and welcome to Althanas :)

Amaranth Solon
07-09-13, 12:53 AM
Thank you everyone. There's too many to individually reply too but I appreciate the warm welcome, and I look forward to RPing with you :-)

@Luned: Sure thing. I heard of the site through a link I found on a blog post about play by post roleplaying. Until then I didn't know about this site.

My previous sites include Comic Vine, Roleplayers Guild, Aelyria, and a few others I've forgotten.

BlackAndBlueEyes
07-09-13, 03:47 AM
Welcome to Althanas!

A word of advice: Witchblade's cookies are not too be trusted!

Mordelain
07-09-13, 03:57 AM
Less jibber jabber, more roleplay!

Krausus
07-09-13, 08:05 AM
^
In case you haven't found it yet here's the link to the Character Registration.
http://www.althanas.com/world/forumdisplay.php?7-Character-Registration

I agree with BlackAndBlue. If Witchblade offers you anything but pain. You will not be the same afterwords

Amaranth Solon
07-09-13, 08:06 AM
Thanks Krausus. Just took me a moment to write up my application.

I'll watch out for Witchblade too :-)

Aurelianus Drak'shal
07-09-13, 11:17 AM
Should I be insulted you sods never mentioned me as someone not to piss off?

Krausus
07-09-13, 02:31 PM
Auri. I mentioned you in my list of psychos. Or did i delete that post?

Witchblade
07-09-13, 05:14 PM
What the heck!? How am I supposed to feast on the flesh of the newbies if you guys keep warning them about me?

Bah! Keep this up and I'll start coming after all of you next!

*is still hoping Amaranth will take a cookie*

Krausus
07-09-13, 05:33 PM
Witch. If i remember correctly. You gutted me with a spear then i stabbed you. You healed and took me into a back room. Anyway. Newbie
A new list

Aurilianus
Witchblade
Sirius
Letho
MOrdelian
BlackAndblue

Mordelain
07-09-13, 05:34 PM
What the hell did I do?

Krausus
07-09-13, 06:40 PM
Turned it into a discussion... Nothing major. ;)

Amaranth Solon
07-10-13, 02:05 AM
@Witchblade: *Takes the cookie*

BlackAndBlueEyes
07-10-13, 03:52 AM
Aure, you're just as harmless as I am. But you can have my spot on Krausus's original list if you'd like!

Witchblade
07-11-13, 05:14 PM
OMG he took a cookie!!!!

*drags the now unconscious Amaranth into the back room where screams and cries of pain and anguish can be heard*

Bwhahahaha!!! I love newbies. They taste so good and scream so loudly. ^_^

Krausus
07-11-13, 09:57 PM
Hey I want some. At least leave SOME of his soul for me. Also. He will scream louder when he is having his willpower burned to a crisp.

*smiles as he holds out his hand and opens the door to the back room*

"Hey, im Sirius."

*opens his hand and lightning leaps from it screams erupt again. *

Ashla
07-12-13, 11:53 AM
No! He took the cookie! :'(

black shadow
07-12-13, 12:52 PM
Hey!! I wasn't offered a cookie when i was new!!! Give me one!!

*Takes cookie. Looks at it. smells it*

on second thought, I'd rather not.

Ashla
07-12-13, 12:53 PM
Lol!

Krausus
07-12-13, 02:35 PM
Sorry, but i wasnt into dosing cookies back then. I havent gotten on Irishmyth is ages.

Witchblade
07-12-13, 04:52 PM
You probably joined during my hiatus, Black Shadow, that's why no one gave you cookies.