PDA

View Full Version : ...Meow?

AdventWings
08-31-06, 08:54 AM
OK, before anyone asks anything, no.

This is not an alternate, not one of the people living in my head, nor is it any of the Girls in disguise.

This... is all me.

...Well, I wouldn't have to do this if the Girls hadn't shut me out... Oy.

Anyways, some of you might call this the dreaded "Writer's Block" but I'd like to point out otherwise.

...Umm, OK, maybe I can't. Anyways, The Girls aren't cooperating much so that means they probably need a break. Murakama does have two threads in immediate threat of going stale (sorry guys) and I still have to get the A3 Images ready for uploading.

Either way, I might not be checking in for a couple of days. Well, that depends if they let me back in to access their brilliant minds anytime soon.

For now, I bid thee good day. Hopefully I will not be gone too long.

Signed, Raven

P.S., Oh, that reminds me. I have to write an update for Yamihara. *Sigh* Really, this is really not a good time to diss me, Yami.

Yamihara: Zzz...

Me: ...Whatever. =_=;

Daggertail
08-31-06, 09:34 AM
hey don't worry, I know how you feel, sometimes you just have to try out a new character and sometimes the first try doesn't allways work. I hope your new character works out well for ya.

Letho
08-31-06, 10:02 AM
I swear, every time I try to start a relationship between Victor and somebody, they go inactive. I really hope at least Askuka returns to haunt your mind soon and good luck with overcoming this absence of voices in your head. As strange as that sounds. :P

Roscar Palidyne
08-31-06, 10:50 AM
It's cool, Raven, take all the time you need. But you really need to control thems womens of yours. Man, gotta get that pimp can and the purple hat. Is Wayne Brady gonna have to slap a bitch?

See you when you get back.

Empyrean
08-31-06, 10:58 AM
Those girls have you wrapped around their fingers! :)

Really, do whatever it takes to relax, and then get your multi-talented butt back here.

Molotov
08-31-06, 11:31 AM
The voices in my head tell me to welcome you. I don't call them Molotov though.

AdventWings
09-03-06, 01:49 PM
Well, I got things cleared out with all the Girls (well, Mikami is still complaining about her two quests going stale, but the blame's not on her) so they will be showing up a little more often now.

Therefore, I probably won't be on as much as most of you might think. The reason being that these Girls need me to wrote posts and stuff as well as me working on bringine Avatar Central and the A3 back on schedule. An apology to all you guys patiently waiting for Series IV to be done so I can start Series V of the A3.

Oh, that and I have basketball games to attend.

Hmm... That didn't sound right... Let me try this again.

I am currently in need of training for the big Faculty Basketball match that will be starting this September 6th and last through to the 15th. It's not really that big, but everyone's anticipated the matches to be heated. Having been gone from the scene for a few years now, I need to get back into shape and work out some team tactics with my teammates.

Still, that doesn't mean I won't have time for Althanas. Nor does it mean I'm neglecting the A3 and Avatar Central. Besides, if I do, the Girls and Hamnat will be clubbing me over the head with Louiseville Sluggers until I give up.

As for Yamihara, I want her to finish a few threads first before I give her an update profile. (Ha! That's for ignoring me, Yami!)

Alright, time to turn in for the night. It's way past 2 of Monday morning now and I have classes starting at 8. Not good when you do this everyday, but I make that up on Easy Wednesday. (No class on Wednesday = Sleep-in Paradise)

See ya! Oh, and I have a planned solo for this Felisionne first so I don't think he's available for open quests just yet. Well, not until he started learning a few simple Tradespeak sentences anyways. ^_^;