PDA

View Full Version : Hello Future Zombies

Dead & Walking
07-19-13, 11:51 AM
Hello Future Zombies. I am Dead & Walking, and my character shall eventually turn you all into zombies! My Army of undead shall invade Althanas in the year CP 1913. Let's see how well you survive! I will be mostly making open threads, however my first one will be closed to just me as it will pretty much introduce Grond.

Mordelain
07-19-13, 12:14 PM
Hey, I didn't agree to this!

*grumbles.

Welcome to Althanas, or if you're an alt of an existing member, welcome back!

Prophet
07-19-13, 12:24 PM
Well well well, if it isnt some fresh meat, Hi. I am Prophet Xaxan, and i have come to *Holds out some cookies while lighting the zombie on fire*

Ashla
07-19-13, 12:31 PM
lo, welcome to Althanas! You ain't turning me into a zombie though!

Prophet
07-19-13, 12:39 PM
Anyway, Welcome bro. I see your character, he looks decent. Please dont infect me though. I would rather not have to light you on fire.

Dead & Walking
07-19-13, 12:47 PM
LOL Stay away from my army and you all should be fine. However, eventually we zombies will rule the world of Althanas!

Okay, Have to add creatures made of fire to the list of Creatures Who Can't be Infected.

Thanks for the welcome

Krausus
07-19-13, 03:03 PM
Well, this is my alt. Anyway. Welcome to althanas from Sirius

Witchblade
07-19-13, 03:55 PM
Welcome to Althanas, Zombie-Man!

*offers Dead and Walking Mordelain as a nice, tasty snack*

Solar Haven
07-19-13, 05:31 PM
Psst, zombie man.... there are a few people you may want to stay away from.

Witchblade.... to start the list, Don't eat anything she offers you!

Aurelianus Drak'shal
07-19-13, 05:42 PM
Oh, you spoil sport!

Let the boy find out for himself who's likely to send him back to the grave.. ;)

Solar Haven
07-19-13, 05:43 PM
Fine... i won't continue my list with you then!

Otto
07-19-13, 10:53 PM
Damn zombies. Go back to Raiaera!

On another note, welcome to Althanas :)

Dead & Walking
07-20-13, 05:44 AM
I'm from the little town of Sharl in the Outlands I shall invade the world a little bit at a time starting by taking the little Island Dheathain where I will take over to set up my port for my future navy using those I have spared as workers to control our ships. Hahahahaha!

Witchblade
07-20-13, 07:56 AM
As the creator of Dheathain, I can tell you that it is in no way small. XD It would probably be like the size of Australia.

Try not to get eaten by a dragon while you're attempting to infect it!

Dead & Walking
07-20-13, 08:14 AM
Please, I'll have my army bite a giant's ankle that will infect it then have the giant bite the dragon thus infecting it and becoming it's commander. LOL

Witchblade
07-20-13, 08:22 AM
Well good luck with that!

Hopefully the Fae don't thwart your plan and come up with a cure, they are tenaciously smart and very good at magic and healing. :p

If you ever do have any questions about Dheathain though, feel free to hit me up. I can tell you everything about it.

Dead & Walking
07-20-13, 09:19 AM
They get two days before the cure would be useless. As for the Fae, I will change all of them.

Thanks, I'd appreciate that.

Elthas_Belthasar
07-20-13, 11:44 AM
You have got to be the best idea for a character I've seen in a loooong time lol. Welcome to the forums mate, I look forward to meeting you eventually and stopping your plot of world domination. With my own world domination. Or something. Either way welcome aboard!!!

Dead & Walking
07-20-13, 11:55 AM
World domination? No, WORLD TRANSFORMATION!

Prophet
07-20-13, 12:30 PM
Wait. What happens when You're on fire?

Dead & Walking
07-20-13, 01:04 PM
I just lose quite a bit more skin and maybe an organ or two.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
07-20-13, 01:07 PM
Or get reduced to ash if left to burn long enough, like anything made of flesh.

BlackAndBlueEyes
07-20-13, 01:24 PM
There's also the secretive Council of the Canon Masters descending from their mountaintop citadel to say "Yeah, no, sorry; this did not happen."

That would put the ultimate damper on any plans for global transformation.

Dead & Walking
07-20-13, 01:26 PM
Yeah never heard of them.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
07-20-13, 01:30 PM
The Canon Masters are the mods who decide what is actually canon on the board.

Elthas_Belthasar
07-20-13, 01:41 PM
Come on guys he's a noob he didn't know. Let's all be nice to the noob. -twitches-

Dead & Walking
07-20-13, 01:46 PM
Ah, okay then, the Zombie Apocalypse will not be for a while though. first I have to take over Dheathain.

Witchblade
07-20-13, 01:55 PM
Which I plan on stopping with my army of healing Fae and Draconian warriors riding dragons and breathing fire and death. :p

Aurelianus Drak'shal
07-20-13, 02:02 PM
Fire and death you say?

... I'd be up for that.

Witchblade
07-20-13, 02:04 PM
*gives Aur a baby dragon*

Raise it well and it shall breathe fire and death for you!

BlackAndBlueEyes
07-20-13, 02:05 PM
...I could see Aure and Witchblade teaming up to create the "Massively Evil Duo of Angry Evil, Fire, and Death. Of Evil."

Witchblade
07-20-13, 02:06 PM
I think it would be the most awesome team-up in Althanas history. I would pity the rest of the players on here should Aur and Witch ever meet and like each other, lol

Aurelianus Drak'shal
07-20-13, 02:14 PM
I already breathe fire, luv. Don't need a flying lizard to do it for me.

And aye, I really hope to see what happens when Witchy and Aur meet. :P

BlackAndBlueEyes
07-20-13, 02:14 PM
Upon further reflection, Zombiedude, Dhethain is the equivalent to Australia. It is Althanas's hard mode: Everything there is designed to kill you or really mess you up, and you will have a bad time

If you're going to go after an island nation, make it easier for yourself and go with Scara Brae. Nothing there but a few bustling cities ripe for infestation, and maybe a few bears.

Witchblade
07-20-13, 02:17 PM
I do have to admit, Dheathain is Althanas' on like Extreme Mode. If the Draconians noticed some strange infliction spreading through one of their cities and they weren't abl to stop it, they'd burn it to the ground and kill everyone inside to save the rest of the nation. They're brutal like that.

Aure, I think you and I need to do a fun parody quest titled: Massively Evil Duo of Angry Evil, Fire, and Death. Of Evil

Dead & Walking
07-20-13, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the tip. I'll look into it. maybe I'll take over a small island in the in the middle of the ocean near the center of the map, some place where I can have access to the mainland as well as all the other lands of Althanas. Wait, That is Scara Brae

BlackAndBlueEyes
07-20-13, 02:22 PM
Not a bad idea. If you create your own island--it's possible, since the world is big enough and there's no complete map thanks to a lack of satellite imaging, you can set your own terms and let your imagination run wild.

Witchblade
07-20-13, 02:22 PM
Yeah, feel free to make up an island too! Althanas is pretty cool like that. Dissinger has a nation he made up called Lavinya, I know Jasmine has one but I can't remember what it's called.

Mordelain
07-20-13, 02:32 PM
Everytime I refresh I get excited, thinking a judgement has been posted, or somebody has started a new thread...

But noooo, it's all about the sodding zombiegasms...

Dead & Walking
07-20-13, 02:42 PM
Yeah! I got my first post up!

Tell me what you think.

Oh and Grace is in the center of the ocean with many ports that connect all over the world.

Letho
07-20-13, 03:47 PM
I always thought that Raiaera's Red Forest was the Althanas Extreme mode. It doesn't have fairies.

Witchblade
07-20-13, 04:06 PM
Oh whatever, Letho! They're not fairies, they're Fae! lol And they would kick your ass in!

Read your first post, Grond. Can't wait to read some more and see where you're going with it.

Dead & Walking
07-20-13, 08:46 PM
Thank you. Next post will be the attack on the town.

Prophet
07-20-13, 09:09 PM
Yay! You're welcome to try to infect my soon to be made country. It will fail though.

Wilfred
07-20-13, 09:58 PM
If you want new content, Mord, why don't you post in Praxes already? :P