PDA

View Full Version : I guess this is happening.

Eli
07-21-13, 11:04 PM
So. I guess I exist now. I look forward to trying to shoehorn Eli into the world. I fear no poison cookies. Any thing any witch could even think of doing has been done many, many times before. I really want to improve my writing and make it less awful. This here is my first PBP. In response to the question Luned has not yet asked: http://www.ericmartindale.com/2010/01/15/the-best-play-by-post-roleplaying-sites/

It's pronounced Ee-lie. He spells it weird cause he never quite got the hang of these newfangled letters and their connection to phonics.

Alternately if Eli can't be approved with edits I'll try something else. So here's hoping.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
07-21-13, 11:06 PM
Looks like an old hand in a new glove.

Well, be that as it may, welcome aboard and/ or back cutter.

Eli
07-21-13, 11:09 PM
Who me? Nope. I'm as fresh as shaved babies bottom. I just do my research.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
07-21-13, 11:13 PM
Smart boy.

Well, that being the case, we don't have to tell you where to go, and who to talk to.

Enjoy your time here, and as you already know, if you need anything, feel free to ask.

Solar Haven
07-21-13, 11:14 PM
Welcome aboard gent

May you have an amazing time on this site, and if you have any questions... ask someone else... i know nothing

Otto
07-22-13, 11:45 AM
Same. Don't ask me, I only work here...

Welcome to Althanas! Looking forward to seeing you put your character into action :)

Prophet
07-22-13, 12:08 PM
Welcome, still. Avoid witchblade anyway.

BlackAndBlueEyes
07-22-13, 01:21 PM
Witchblade is absolutely harmless, silly goose.

Welcome to the site!

Solar Haven
07-22-13, 01:23 PM
i wouldn't say that exactly.... i do have one hell of a bruise from where she played shot for shot with my shoulder

but yes pretty much harmless ... unless we are talking about her character.... then run for the damn hills

Aurelianus Drak'shal
07-22-13, 01:25 PM
Am I the only one who looks forward to meeting her in character?

Prophet
07-22-13, 02:06 PM
Yes, yes you are.

Eli
07-22-13, 03:38 PM
Special Eli Note: Cowardice is the better part of virtue. Got it.

Witchblade
07-22-13, 05:42 PM
Welcome to the community! Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum and at all times, and since you fear not the cookies, then you should partake in their delicious chocolatey chip goodness. ^_^

*offers freshly baked cookies*

BaBE ate them and survived, and he's a pussy, so I'm pretty sure you've got a good chance of living.

Eli
07-23-13, 12:14 AM
I'm good. Thanks for the offer. I've been there and done that. Never again. Ever.

But seriously thanks for the welcome. Man, you people are nice. Very suspicious.

Dead & Walking
07-23-13, 02:14 AM
Oh, they won't be for long, not after I turn them all into zombies HAHAHAHA!
Just kidding, welcome to the PbP dude, I look forward to having our Characters meet and you trying to keep him from turning you zombie.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
07-23-13, 05:26 AM
What will happen when the first player you run into stabs you in the head, destroying the brain? Or just decapitates you? :P

Dead & Walking
07-23-13, 07:14 AM
Decapitate, my head will still bite you, as for the stab in the head? Um that would kill me, however, neither will be easy due to high hand to hand combat, though without running, I can never get away without knocking you out. However, likelihood of people knowing to do that, zero. it is a new disease after all.

Eli
07-23-13, 10:34 AM
Zombie Eli? That would not work out well for anyone involved. Ruin Eli's whole month.

Prophet
07-23-13, 11:01 AM
Is he made of fire? if not. Please keep your hands and feet inside the zombie.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
07-23-13, 11:39 AM
Zombies? New?

lol Xem'zund may argue that point. XD

Witchblade
07-23-13, 05:13 PM
lol, yeah, we've already had one zombie apocalypse on the board, hate to break it to you. But pretty much every person on the face of Althanas knows how to kill a zombie thanks to that war.

Also, you level 0, me level 8. I take your 'expert' hand to hand combat skills and crush you with my Legendary skills. :p Plus, with my telekinesis, I can rip you apart before you even get close enough to try and infect me.

black shadow
07-23-13, 05:39 PM
Girls, girls, can't we all just get along? Welcome Eli, to Althanas.

Eli
07-23-13, 07:59 PM
Note to self: Avoid pissing contests. Given enough time all participants will be ground into dust and are already wasting their own precious time.

And thank you black shadow.

Solar Haven
07-23-13, 10:39 PM
Pissing contest? who what now? i am in! Bring in the fire truck!

Aurelianus Drak'shal
07-24-13, 06:17 AM
Pissing contest, you say?

Dibs on sitting in the paddling pool!!