PDA

View Full Version : Dirks Kills You!

Max Dirks
08-27-13, 09:34 AM
The other day, Duffy banned me from participating in his thread because Dirks had no history with his character Leopold Winchester. This got me thinking. Aside from Sei, Dirks really has no history with any characters still active on the site. This is completely unacceptable. I've pretty much exhausted the Starlynn storyline I was working on (plus sillylizard is unlikely to rejoin the site now that she's getting hitched), so I'm fixed to jump back into the mix to make new allies/enemies and create new storylines.

So I'm interested in finding people to challenge or quest with Dirks. Keep in mind my posting pace is relatively slow, so I'm really looking for people who are patient and will value brevity over a masterpiece. To not overwhelm myself, I'll take three battles/quests at once. I'm only looking for one other opponent/partner in each. The only requirement, aside being patient, is that Dirks has no previous relationship with the character you want to use.

Who's interested?

grim137
08-27-13, 10:07 AM
I want to try to stab you and take your guns. Where do we go from here?

Crayth
08-27-13, 10:08 AM
The opportunity to quest with the mighty Dirks? Count me in. The slower posting might work in my favor too, as I am fairly busy anyway.

Max Dirks
08-27-13, 10:29 AM
Yes, yes to both.

Leopold
08-27-13, 01:49 PM
What better time to get acquainted than the present?

Max Dirks
08-27-13, 04:42 PM
I almost want to shun you for shunning me!

Krausus
08-27-13, 04:57 PM
Count me in. Might as well.

Witchblade
08-27-13, 05:48 PM
What the hell, I've always wanted to do a quest with you. But definitely not with this account. I have patience, just expect a little harassment.

Max Dirks
08-28-13, 10:45 AM
Ok grim137, I say we do a Citadel battle. However, no mention of the monks or anything asinine like that. We'll set the stage in Salvar. I intend to have Dirks do everything in his power to end Xanbata, but if either character dies they will be revived.

Poe, let's do a quest where Dirks is hired to kill a Hedigo, but has no idea what they are. He must find a Hedigo (Poe, kinda) and learn from him. You can have internal conflicts about helping a human murder your former kind, or something.

Winchester. Battle royale. All of your alts v. Dirks & Winchester. Can you post that much?

Krausus and Witchblade, I'll get to you two after I punish these three.

Mutant_Lorenor
08-28-13, 11:49 AM
You owe me a thread Dirks. -growls- Yeah bro I wanna quest with you since we never completed anything together. Hit me up on AIM when you're able to man and we'll discuss anything you might be interested in doing. Not interested in getting shot by you though I just wanna quest :D .

Mordelain
08-28-13, 12:20 PM
I can't post that much at the minute, Max. I already have 8 owed posts and a judgement to tend to, and work 9-5, 9-3, and 5-8 Saturday.

Max Dirks
08-28-13, 12:27 PM
*Judgment

Mordelain
08-28-13, 12:28 PM
Is how you spell it in your country :cool:

Witchblade
08-28-13, 08:43 PM
Real people spell it with an 'e'. :p

So what, you'll hit me up in about a year then for a possible quest and/or battle? lol

Krausus
08-28-13, 09:43 PM
Im out.

Crayth
08-29-13, 03:57 PM
Sounds good, Dirks. It'll be interesting too, as Poe has recently been shunned.

black shadow
09-05-13, 09:41 AM
the slow posting would work very well with me for the next few months, so dirks I would like to do a quest with you. black Shadow also needs a few more allies.

Max Dirks
09-05-13, 10:28 AM
You really really make me miss high school football :(

Max Dirks
09-26-13, 08:58 AM
Wanted to see who's still interested.

OT is over next week (and my job could be as well if the federal government shuts down), so I've got time to write.

Right now I have Crayth for a quest and grim137 for a battle, but I haven't seen them in awhile. Duffy, are you still overwhelmed? Witchblade, I might bump you to quest, but I still need a few people for a battle. Any takers? It'd be good practice between posts for any Cell participants.

Mordelain
09-26-13, 09:10 AM
I'm good to write now Max, slowly crawling out of slump.

Witchblade
09-26-13, 05:22 PM
I'm still available. I would most definitely prefer quest to battle, anyway.