PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Tests

Zerith
03-31-06, 09:12 PM
(OOC: Closed to those that know they're going to be part of this.)

The night was long, especially for someone working hard. Time just felt like it barely moved at all, almost like it was moving just enough so it wasn’t standing still. Although most of the people in Scara Brae wouldn’t know how long the night felt. They were doing the logical thing, sleeping. Still a few stayed up, probably unable to sleep. One man in particular was part of the small handful. And instead of trying to get some sleep he decided it would be better for him to work long into the night. It made up for not having a student to help him.

It wasn’t because just he didn’t have a student. It was the fact that he believed that nobody was worthy of be given such a role. It was a belief he expressed publicly. He had seen what people had become these days. They were incredibly selfish, and some didn’t even appreciate their lives anymore. Why would he, a master swordsman and forger teach someone like that? Besides, he didn’t know a single person that even had the courage to lift a blade to fight for what they believed in. Take on a student? Why bother, there wasn’t a single person that would use his knowledge.

So he worked alone. Forging new weapons only to sell them to whomever had the gold. To people whom didn’t appreciate the dedication it took into learning how to wield a sword. To people who would probably never even use it either. Instead they would probably hang it on a wall and boast about its creator. Sometimes he woke up wondering why he even bothered to continue with his work.

“There just isn’t anyone worth my time,” He told himself again as he worked. The statement had grown old with frequent use, didn’t it even have any meaning to it anymore? Perhaps he needed to reassure himself that what he believed was indeed true. But what would be the best way to do that?

“A test,” the voice inside his head spoke again, “A test of strength, guile and wit. That’s the perfect way to prove I’m right. I’ll challenge anyone in Scara Brae to take my test and prove me wrong. If manages to pass my test, then they would earn the privilege to become a student of mine”. A smile crossed his lips as he continued to work, for some reason this idea was appealing.

By some twist of fate that he was wrong, Kyle Rien would finally take on a student.

Two weeks later…

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Kyle spoke aloud in the cramped heart of Scara Brae. The crowd around him was full of people standing shoulder to shoulder. News of Kyle’s test had spread around like fire and now everyone knew about it. So naturally the sight of Kyle Rien speaking publicly meant something important, at least given the circumstances.

“I have no doubt in believing that everyone here and in the city has heard of my challenge. Yes, I am really issuing an open challenge to anyone to try and take my test. However I can guarantee you that only the greatest of people will survive what I have in store for them. But if anyone manages to pass the test, then they get to become my student. The stakes are high, the risk is incredibly high but to some the reward may seem worth it. Now is there anyone willing to challenge me? Or are you all scared if stepping out of your comfort zones?”

Silence seemed to cover the crowd like a thick fog. Nobody seemed to really try taking on Kyle’s test. To some people, this test had the word death all over it. For others, the word survive was a myth. Before everyone’s eyes Kyle grinned. It seemed like he won before the real challenge began. But then Kyle’s smile suddenly disappeared as the swordmaster watched helplessly as one arm was raised in the crowd and one voice answered.

The arm belonged to the young fighter, Zerith. The youth who helped take on a brigade with a few other fighters and managed to come out the victors even considered the tremendous amount of lives lost. After that event he had become somewhat known to some people. To a handful he would be described as a hero while to others, he was just a nice person. Now he stood with one arm holding onto his halberd while he other was raised in the air. Those around him stared at him somewhat stunned at the fact that someone was actually going to take the challenge.

“I’ll take you on,” Zerith spoke loud and clear. “I’ll take your little test and pass it.”

“You can’t be serious. You just a kid,” Kyle shot back. He was a little stunned to at the sudden appearance of a challenger. But that didn’t matter, this guy had no idea what he was getting himself into. “If you’re sure about this then fine, it’s your funeral. Now is there anyone other than him that want to test their luck?”

While Kyle was busy looking for other challengers Zerith made his way to the front. “I’m totally serious about this.” He muttered to himself as he made his way through the crowd. “The tougher the fight, the sweeter the prize.”

Osato
04-05-06, 03:06 PM
“Did you hear that bloke?”

“What? Who are you?” My eyes curiously looked at the man who had suddenly appeared to my side. He had helped himself to a seat, making himself at home. A brow rose on my perfect face, looking at the rather dirty man with his smelly clothing. He was ill-shaven, his teeth were of a yellow hue, and his nails were both dirty and rather long. If I had not been suddenly surrounded on all sides by people looking towards the larger crowd I might have simply stood and left.

Instead, I was forced to remain. Slowly I shifted away from him, though his broad shoulders took up a good portion of the bench. I looked over my shoulder, searching for my drink. What I found was the rather common tavern wench looking at me with a smirk and shouldering the other wench next to her. They were both easily in their late twenties, but worn with hard labor and even harder lives. Again I grimaced but was able to turn my head back towards the gathered crowd before they saw it.

I was not completely heartless. I just had a certain standard, more personal then anything now that I think about it. The problem with the world of Althanas, as I had come to find, was that others did not hold my standards. I gently pushed back my silky violet hair over my shoulder, and allowed my hand to run across my forehead. No wrinkles still. Good.

“That man up there, the very Kyle Rien,” the man continued. His tone was both amused and slightly excited. “Someone finally took his challenge it seems… poor kid.”

“Who’s Kyle Rien?”

“What?!” Suddenly everyone’s attention was on me alone. Whether they were drunk or not their eyes were in awe of what I had said. My signature smirk rose again. Ah, the center of attention, how I had missed it so. It had called for so long, and I had restrained, but how wonderful it felt once again, knowing that all eyes were on my beautiful body and gorgeous visage. “He is the most well known person in Scara Brae, maybe, possibly,” his voice grew quieter as he drifted away into thought. “Anyway,” he announced with a cough, “Kyle is a master swordsman and one of the well-respected forgers of Scara Brae. Anything can be made by that man; as long as you give him directions… but he’s a recluse… hardly any have seen him.”

A forger and a master swordsman. Kyle Rien was sounding like someone that I had been searching for, though not on purpose of course. I stood, barely able to with the proximity of the people around me, and tapped the hilt of my sword. “May Am’aleh be with you…” I remarked off hand as I pushed forward, not thinking about my passing blessing but saying it out of habit. Am’aleh (the deity of the sea) may not have been known, nor respected, around Scara Brae, but my religious aspects always showed when I was least paying attention.

If Rien was looking for an apprentice to both trades then I was more then willing to follow through with any challenge offered. I was only a moderately gifted swordsman and held nothing more then an interest in forging, but both were interests that I would love to learn.

“I too will accept your challenge,” I called from the midst of the crowd of men. My deep blue eyes, rimmed with a thin edge of ice blue, were gleaming with the day’s light. It was no more then a minute before I had pushed through the crowds edge, finding that imaginary line that separated the weak from the courageous. “My name is Osato. Sir Rien, if you will have me, I will accept this challenge you offer… in exchange for one thing.”

The man laughed though, laughed as if I had amused him somehow. If it was not for the possible apprenticeship and instruction from the man, I may have turned very violent. Instead I just became flustered and a bit hot under the collar. “You have something to exchange with me?” his tone was mocking, poking fun at both my age and appearance no doubt. “Son, you are hardly any older then this boy over here, if older at all. There is nothing that I think you could offer me to complete this challenge, unless you are referring it be the other way around?

“Do you even know what the prize for completing this is?”

Surprisingly that must have slipped my attention somewhere. I had heard of him, had heard of the challenge, but nothing about what it involved or of a reward for completing it. My smirk became lost amongst the flush of my cheeks. “No, I’m afraid that must have slipped by me somewhere… but I am sure that you will tell me, huh?”

“Watch the cocky tone boy,” he warned his voice stern. His eyes flashed with a light of strength and youth that was obviously hidden by the guise of age. He was no less strong then he had been when he was younger, no doubt, but I could only guess age had slowed him a bit. “If you complete this task you will be given a special reward.”

“I seek apprenticeship under you, in both the craft of the forge and the way of your swordsmanship. If you will have me that is,” I responded, shrugging of the special reward for something that seemed more tangible.

“That will be decided by your performance. Till then, you and this one, Zerith, will be together for this. Hope you do well with others,” and he was looking once again towards the crowd. Dismissed, as I was, I moved over towards Zerith without saying a word. He seemed more cocky then I, but it appeared as though his position and skill had given him leeway to be such.

Zerith
04-18-06, 03:30 PM
(OOC: Alright I'm opening this thread is open for two others. However you'd have to join soon on order to make it into the maze. And be willing to finish it as well.)

Sure enough others were up to a challenge. Well, at least one person but that could always change. Sapphire eyes settled upon what would be Zerith’s companion, the other who would go through everyone the young fighter did as well. Hopefully, the two of them would get along and work together to get through all the trails that lay ahead of them.

But what if they didn’t? What if this person just wanted to go his own way and not be willing to form a team? Zerith didn’t even want to think about the other possibilities other than succeeding. Death wasn’t an option, for Zerith it wasn’t even in the picture. They had to succeed, as failure wouldn’t be acceptable.

“So it looks like we’re the only ones here are willing to step out of our comfort zones”, Zerith said to the man standing beside him. “Osato, right? At least that’s what I think I heard you introduce yourself as. Well either way I’ll say it is good to see that I’m not the only one willing to do this. Hopefully we’ll live to see the tomorrow.”

“Now that it seems I’ve found my challengers”, Kyle Rien shouted to get everyone’s attention. “It would be a good idea to get this thing started. But before that we leave I might as well tell you what will happen. You see I will lead these two and whomever else who sudden decides to join them to the entrance of the maze I have created for this. Then these men will get to work, all they have to go is make their way through the maze and escape it. Sure along the way there will be traps and some other little presents for these two to deal with, but the reward is well worth it. So if you two could kindly follow me, I’ll take you to the entrance.”

“It sounds basic”, Zerith thought. “But something tells me it’s not going to be as easy as it seems”. There wasn’t enough time to think about what was said, at least not right now. Master Rien was already heading of in the direction of his little “test”. Not even bothering to check and see if his challengers were following either. He was just probably enjoying the moment, having the crowd cheering and eating out of his hand. Why was he doing this anyways? What was he gaining for all of the work put into this?

“What do you think Osato? Would you be willing to cooperate so we can both make it out of this test alive?” Zerith asked as he began following the master swordsman. “Because if you’re willing, so am I.”

Osato
04-26-06, 11:46 AM
The crowd’s eyes felt as heavy as the rucksack I once toted when I was in the marine force for Yerria. My own eyes, deep set and glowing, were exploring them. It felt like being an animal in a cage, as if I was supposed to do a dance or fling my poop for their entertainment. A smile lit my face as those I made eye contact with dropped their heads. Shame, no doubt, or perhaps it was seeing someone so much younger then them stepping up and accepting a challenge that they themselves would not have done at my age. At the back of my mind I knew what the issue was though; it was my eyes. As always my eyes were unnerving for those not used to them. Deep blue with a pitch black at its core, the color extended almost to the edge of the eyelid, and the way they tilted up high made quite a few think I had some elven in me.

My attention was quickly diverted by my ‘companion’ for the test. He looked to be about the same age as far as humans could tell. Though my aging was slightly different, about half as fast after the age of twenty in human years, I doubted he could be any more then a year older or younger then I. His hair was a delicate brown, tossed and curled in an almost feminine way. Eyes of the clearest blue were set amongst a very sharp face and daunting face. His clothes were of a claret coloration and beneath the simple threads was the light clink of a chain vest.

Besides him was a longsword that looked rather old. But who was I to judge; perhaps it was a relic with immense powers? After a quick look at the handle and the nonchalant way it was strapped to this character’s side I quickly shook that ridiculous thought off. Other then that was a halberd, beautifully crafted no less. The weapons were definitely not going to do well in close combat, but neither would my own which was no less a longsword and possibly a bit longer. If there were any close combat techniques going to be needed the weapons would have to be cast aside for good ‘ol fashion hand-to-hand combat instead.

“It is not so much out of my comfort zone,” I said, meaning it to be a thought not vocal. Though it was unexpected, my sudden outburst needed to be elaborated on, or at least I thought it did. “That’s right, the name’s Osato. This is more for the apprenticeship then anything for me… though the challenge may be interesting as well.”

What was with this Zerith person? He seemed like one of the people that stand in front of the Blackthorn forests to the North and stop people from cutting the trees. Too happy, generally too excited by a rather small situation that he had happened to get himself into. If anything the man’s tone was over zealous and he seemed to be attempting to cover something up with his generally enigmatic need to comfort. I was a little put off by the man, but was quickly distracted.

Thank the Thayne

As Kyle Rein finished his explanation of the course and turned to walk away Zerith once again turned towards me. That glint was in his eyes again and I knew something heartfelt and mushy was about to come out. And sure enough something quite close to comical was spewed. …so we can both make it out of this test alive… In my mind the words were given the voice of a small girl about the age of six. The thought made me shake my head. Hopefully he would not try and take the lead in this because if he did I would not be able to help myself but to laugh…

“Umm… sure…” I responded with a curt smirk, giving no more room for discussion. Lightly I followed the man before us, some master swordsman and forger he seemed to be. If this was just something to mess with the general populace of Scara Brae then I would be forced to slay the man, who seemed no more harmless then any other elderly gent. And while I was at it I may have to feast upon the souls of all their little children… or something like that. The chuckle that came was inevitable. Even if I could punish them it would not be allowed by the Watch, and what would come of it anyway? After all, I was not really doing anything anyway… why not just jump up and do something to keep me occupied?

Zerith
05-29-06, 09:18 PM
Honestly, Zerith was beginning to have his doubts. They came suddenly as everyone followed Rien. Feeling like that because he knew nothing about what he was getting into, he’d die. Also he was questioning if Osato would be more of a burden than help. The way the man spoke and the words he used made Zerith see him as selfish. “More for the apprenticeship huh?" Zerith thought, “Hopefully you’ll live long enough to get it.”

Meanwhile Rien was busy blabbering on to the two about how he managed to find a suitable place to hold this test. Not only that, but how marvelous the place was as well and how perfect it would be. “When you see the place…” he was saying when Zerith finally started paying attention to him. “You can imagine how surprised I was when her majesty, Queen Valeena, gave me permission to use it for the challenge. I assume she must have been eager to me do such a thing. She was probably wondering what the man who crafted the swords her army uses could come up with. I don’t plan on disappointing anyone either, I do have a certain standard to uphold. I did forge weapons that the Red Halo used afterall.”

“Yeah, that’s great and all. So how far is this place?” Zerith asked.

“Not far at all,” Rien replied. “In fact, it’s right there. Standing out in plain site in the distance, surrounded by the trees and with a single path that leads to it”. The weapon master pointed to a single tower-like building that stood in the distance, slightly out of Scara Brae.

“That?” Zerith asked again. “But that’s the…”

Smiling widely and nodding, Rien finished the sentence, “The Dajas Pagoda.”

Much later, three men stood before the doors to the Dajas Pagoda. The place where people went to learn how to fight from the masters, who offered wisdom and help to those who earned it. However now it was opened for a different reason, for Rien’s obstacle course. Now it was filled with surprises for the two challengers and this time, they wouldn’t be receiving any advice from anyone. This time, the only help they would get would be from each other because in a matter of moments, they would be alone.

“So here we are!” Rien shouted to everyone who was there to witness the beginning. “Inside this building is the hardest challenge these two men would have ever faced in their lives. This course is designed by me, reflecting my beliefs on what a worthy individual should be and what qualities they should have. Hopefully the two here have what it takes to make it through. Otherwise it would be a waste of two lives. I guess we won’t know until they come out of this building, alive or dead. However let’s not waste anymore time. Open the doors! Let’s get this thing started!”

On command the two large, wooden doors came to life and opened slowly. The crowd cheered loudly and clapped along with Rien while the door beckoned for Zerith and Osato to enter. "This could be the last threshold I’ll cross in my life,” the halberdier told himself. “For all I know, I could die at the hands of whatever nightmares Rien placed in store for me. The scary part is he wouldn’t care either. He’d probably just shrug it off saying I just wasn’t worthy or something. So if that’s the case, why should I even bother?”

Zerith continued to stand there, motionless. Everyone around him moved on, the crowd still applauded, the trees blew in the wind and even Osato was probably already entering. For Zerith though, it wasn’t until he remembered why he was doing this that he took the first step and entered.

As he crossed the threshold into the Dajas Pagoda he told it to himself, “Cause the tougher the fight, the sweeter the prize.”

Osato
05-29-06, 11:52 PM
The Dajas Pagoda.

I shrugged when the whispered words were muttered from Rein’s mouth. What was it to me? It looked like a miniature replica of the Citadel of Radasanth. Its visage was a solid white. Twin auburn doors filled in a rather impressive archway used as the main entrance. Four columns held an ancient seeming roof high above the dais at the top of the white marble steps. At each corner was a spire, a pristine white that reached to touch the heavens. It seemed a touch of perfection, what little human’s imagination could portray as perfection at least.

“Impressive,” was all I could mutter. Around us a swarming of people had crept. The street that we had been recruited on held many people; apparently a crowd attracted only more people in cities. The countless eyes were enough to bring a smile across my lips. My hands rested on the pommel of my longsword. “At least the building looks promising. Hopefully this ‘test’ is as alluring as the building is…”

It was not a response I was given.

The man’s bawling seemed… unnecessary. The people gave their gasps and sighs though. It was always bewildering to me, a mere soulless being lost in a sea of humanity. People’s reactions to the obvious always seemed to be comedic. But it was their lack of reaction to the underlining facts that they always seemed to overlook. Hope was what they always held so close, hope for themselves, hope for others. Now it seemed that Hope and overlooking the truth was enough to build quite a spectacle.

Slowly the doors lulled open.

I shrugged as the flamboyant gent turned with his arms yet held high. Kyle Rein was a man of the people; that was for sure. Somewhere, deep within I suppose, was a fleeting curiosity at the emotions of man. I wondered how people manipulated those emotions. I wondered how people played on them for their own gain. It seemed Master Rein was truly a wonder among the people of Scara Brae.

“Wait up Zerith,” I called as I turned from Rein. The human was already at the verge of the archway. Another step and he would be inside the bowls of the Pagoda, and without me. I could not help but feel an odd pull around the man. He seemed destined for greatness, and knew it. His footsteps would bring him to the threshold of destiny and others would push him over it. “I’m right behind you!”

Zerith
06-09-06, 02:34 PM
In one single instant and with one loud bang, Zerith left everything behind him. The massive wooden doors slammed shut, trapping both Zerith and Osato inside. The crowd still cheered outside, yet someone would have to listen very carefully to hear it from beyond the walls of the Pagoda. The halberdier turned around to look the pair of doors, realizing that there was no way out expect for one way. He’d have to go through Rien’s obstacle course and cross the finish line, if he could find it.

Luckily he wasn’t alone, Osato had managed to get into the Pagoda before the doors closed. There was a feeling of relief knowing the man was there. Knowing that he had Osato to help him endure all of Rien’s surprises, he’d have to thank him for that when they got out of this. He turned to the man and smiled slightly, “Sorry if I made you rush to get in here. I guess I just wanted to get started as soon as possible.”

With that said, Zerith turned to face the room before him. Nyhon Redwood panelling covered the entire floor of the room while the walls were made with another type of wood paneling, the exact wood was unknown to the halberdier. Images of past masters of the pagoda and the names of the few that had beaten them in battle filled were littered across the three walls, the one empty wall being the one with the main entrance. There was no furniture, no desks or counters either. This room was probably designed to give challengers a taste of what was to come. Letting them decide whom they would want to challenge and informing them of just how good they would have to be in order to have a chance at being a winner.

Yet none of that even came close to what else filled the room. Instead of furnishings, six stone statues stood. Their layout was basic, three on one side of the room and the other three on the opposite side. All six faced the main entrance, as if their sole purpose was to watch as adventurers entered and left the pagoda. The interesting thing was that each figure was unique, each wielding a different weapon and wearing somewhat different styles of armor. On one side stood a samurai with a katana, while on the other there was monk wielding a three-piece staff.

“Doesn’t surprise me,” Zerith spoke aloud, “that there is something like this here. From what I’ve heard, this place is centered on combat. So sculptures of various kinds of warriors seems like a perfect decoration”. Without any hesitation, the mercenary took the first step and began to cross the room. “Come on,” he said as he stopped by one statue to look at Osato “I’m kind of eager to see what Rien has planned for us.”

The halberdier started walking again without bothering to turn his head back around first. To his surprise though, he felt his body suddenly bump into something. Immediately, his head snapped back into place to see just what the hell got in his way. It was the statue of the monk, in the exact same stance it was when they first entered. “That’s odd, I thought this guy was just a slightly off to my side before I stopped. Maybe I just guessed wrong.”

Suddenly the monk came to life, his arms swung the staff he held at the poor soul that was in front of him. Caught off guard, Zerith couldn’t avoid what was coming. The stone weapon struck the mercenary’s shoulder, making him fall to his knees. Immediately the monk attacked again bought the staff down, attempting to strike the man’s head. Before it could connect though, Zerith managed to raise the shaft of his halberd to stop the blow. He wasted no time afterwards and quickly rose to his feet to retreat to Osato’s side.

By the time he reached his companion, the other five statues had come to life as well. Then the all began their advance upon the two. Sapphire eyes glanced at each one as the halberdier gripped onto his pole-arm. “I guess Rien doesn’t waste any time, does he?” he asked his companion. Hopefully Osato had a small sense of humor, hopefully he could fight as well.

Because with six armed statues closing in on them and with a locked door behind them, there didn’t seem much else to do but fight.

Osato
06-13-06, 09:40 PM
“No worries,” I responded offhandedly. My attention was definitely pulled to other placed though. The Dagas Pagoda, a place of true legend. People had once come from all across Althanas to train in the place. Once it had been a place of promise, and yet at the same time a place of deceit. Then it had become a place of training and advancement for the weaker, a place of tiers and systems. Now, though, it was nothing more then a whisper of its former self.

Many had forgotten about the Pagoda, I had not.

Legends were started in the Pagoda. Legends were born and raised there, loosed into the world; I hoped I would be another just like them. I looked into the faces of the past as I moved forward slowly. Names met the pictures, Yari Rafanas, Logan McCloud, Joshua El Zoldeck… they were all powerhouses of Althanas. I could not help but marvel as I walked along the same halls they once ruled, the halls nearly hallowed in my mind. What eventually brought me out of my quiet reminiscence was the words of my partner.

“Agreed, I can’t wait to see what the supposed ‘master forger’ and ‘superior swordsman’ has prepared for us in these broken halls. Hopefully what comes is challenging enough,” I looked to the man. Though he seemed rather clique earlier it was a sudden understanding of the man that dawned over me. He was not trying to take over, or assert some goofy human dominance; he just wanted to be known. Or at least that was what I could assume from him. “Do you know who these statues are?”

But the question went unanswered.

Either the man did not know who the people where, or he was also in a state of awe. The statues were of the most powerful people to grace the halls of the Pagoda. The Original as I had heard them called. But it was not awe that distracted the halberd wielder, it was the movement of the monk’s statue. I too was distracted in the same instance.

Before me the samurai statue came to life. I could not give it a name, the person the statue was formed after having been lost in time. As soon as it moved, though, its name was the last on my mind. I tore my twisted, blackened longsword from its sheath just in time. The blades crashed together in a sweet yet dangerous noise. My eyes were bright with excitement as I pushed away from the sword.

The nihon floor allowed me to slide backwards a bit. Just enough. The heavy stone blade fell again, rather haphazardly. It struck the ground, but only glanced the surface, not even a scratch resulted in the contact. I pushed myself back as my armored feet clacked their disgruntled response. If anything was going to come of the first test it was an understanding of how the mind of Rein worked.

“Strength,” the word could stand alone. I pushed it to the back of my mind as another attack arched slowly towards my head. Leave it to the old smith to start with a principal that was by far one of the most important, the root of all skills attributed to a warrior and a smith. “That he doesn’t,” I responded rather loudly as my sword arched to stop the stone blade. “That he doesn’t,” much quieter.

I spun, barely avoiding a completely new blade that was far too close to scalping my head. It was a spear, the original likely very elegant. The stone image of the spear was but a mockery, worn slightly with the passing of time. Immediately an idea came to mind: keep the statues concentration on moving targets, change them whenever possible. It might not work, but it would be better then defending until death against three stone statues of ancient hero’s.

“Zerith,” I called as I spun away from the next weapon’s swing, a heavy hammer this time belonging to an ancient dwarven warrior. “Switch, constantly. Keep their attention on something else. Dexterity and strength will win this!”

Without waiting for a response I pushed myself towards the monk. As the spade fell I caught it, deflecting it from my partner. I pushed up the shaft and struck the side of the next with the longsword. Even if the halberdier did not acknowledge my brilliance I would at least attempt to carry out the idea.

Osato
07-22-06, 01:56 PM
Due to inactivity this thread has been closed. If you wish for it to be opened again PM the moderator who closed it and ask them to reopen it. However, do so only if you are going to actively roleplay in it again.

Thanks,
~Osato