PDA

View Full Version : Red Six Recruitment Thread

Hysteria
08-31-13, 01:53 AM
The Red Six
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/242/2/0/red_six_by_harlequinhues-d6kesp7.gif

The Red Six is new recruiting members. Why should you join the Red Six? You have it backwards, why should the Red Six let you join?

Who are the Red Six?
The Red Six, or sometimes just The Six is a loose consortium of individuals. The public mandate of The Six is to achieve glory. The form of which is as individual as its members. Often described as 'unpredictable', many of their members sell their services, be that as mercenaries, guards or assassins. This has incorrectly led many to believe that the Red Six are a mercenary group. More astute observers of their actions have noted that they seem to be direction-less, but have more funds than would be expected from the number of jobs they perform.

Red Six members, also called Red Sixers, or Sixers will often work independently to achieve their goals. It is rare to see members work together, but they have been known to set out in groups of two or three.

Who can join the Red Six?
Anyone can apply, however the members need to be willing to use violence to achieve their goals. While members can be brutish thugs (and many are), more subtle characters are also welcome. Members can be 'evil', 'neural' or 'good' as well as all shades between.

Alignment:
Neutral

Structure:
The leadership structure is masked by secrecy. The leader is someone who goes by the name Talen, however no one really knows what he or she looks like. Messages of high importance are disseminated by a creature called The Red, a red-skinned demon black sixes tattooed across every part of his body. This creature is so rarely seen that some veteran members have only heard stories.

Initiation:
All members are required to fight an existing approved member in a fight to the death in the Citadel. Should the applicant show sufficient characteristics then they will be allowed to join.

Symbol:
The Red Six symbol adorns all members completing clan business (with exception for undercover work). It isn't unheard of members flaunting the symbol outside of standard business. Many a bar fight has started because a Red Sixer has flaunted the symbol and set off the local patronage.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/242/2/0/red_six_by_harlequinhues-d6kesp7.gif

OOC, members can chose to have the Six Symbol displayed on their avatar.

Affiliations:
While not having specific rivals, members are encouraged to engage other Clans in 'friendly rivalry'.

Alerar; Ettermire however they have a strong presence in Corone.

To Apply please include:

Character Name:
What their glory is:
A brief physical and personality description:

Chosen of the Gods
08-31-13, 04:21 AM
Ahk'Ran Ko'pec

Glory: His glory is in battle.

Muscle bound warror of the desert. The respectful warrior who never underestimates a foe, as that would be dishonored conduct. Fights with his all, all the time.

Elthas_Belthasar
08-31-13, 12:57 PM
Bro you hit me up but I wanna do this legit, I'm interested.

Name: Elthas Belthasar

Glory: Honor for The Syndicate

Smooth blade for hire, functioning as a Bounty Hunter working for The Syndicate. Villain, but has an honor code he lives by.

Hysteria
08-31-13, 11:07 PM
Both threads are up:

Ahk'Ran Ko'pec
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25823-Red-Six-Initiation-Hysteria-vs-CotG

Elthas Belthasar
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25825-Red-Six-Initiation-Hysteria-vs-Elthas_Belthasar

Chelley
09-01-13, 03:03 AM
I may be interested in this with my character Poison. However, I am curious as to what would be in it for her?

Hysteria
09-01-13, 04:24 AM
Well that depends on what you want for your character. Gold, prestige, glory?

As the member base grows I'll get some clan based missions going to establish us as a recognisable force across Corone and Altera. It depends slightly on the roster as to how best to proceed.

BlackAndBlueEyes
09-01-13, 09:35 AM
Name: Madison Freebird

Her glory: The acquisition (by any means necessary) and distribution of knowledge through her black market "bookstore"

Madison is a sarcastic, sharp, incredibly violent woman with a chip on her shoulder. Physically, she may not look like much, but underneath her scarecrowish appearance lies a dirty fighter and a cunning intellect that won't think twice about ruining someone's day.

Chelley
09-01-13, 04:59 PM
May as well give it a shot.

Name: Poison

Glory: To be the most greatest, most feared assassin/thief Althanas has known in long time

Poison's demeanor is somewhat variable pending whether she's at work or play. At work, she is cold, calculating and very focused on the job, whatever it may be. At play, she very much enjoys games of seduction. She has a very small personal rule set for how she operates, but will still do nearly anything if the price is right.

BlueEvilGhostofSeaside
09-01-13, 05:47 PM
Name: Dawn Ivy FlameShadow

Glory: Money, money, killing people, money, money, money, money, mo...

FlameShadow is a bounty hunter who is absolutely obsessed with money; obsessed enough to kill for it. She is a physically fit and lightweight. Her black hair is so long, some hair at the front that is died blood red.

Hysteria
09-03-13, 07:10 AM
BaBE:
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25832-Red-Six-Initiation-Hysteria-vs-BaBE

BEaBE:
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25833-Red-Six-Initiation-Hysteria-vs-BEaBE

I took some liberties with the second one. If the idea of trying to covertly kill Talen doesn't fly let me know and we can work something else out.

Chelley, as I said in PM, I'll get yours up tomorrow.

With that all I am to bed! :D

Prophet
09-03-13, 06:27 PM
Xaxan, known as Prophet to most, very few know his name.

Glory:Honor Argus, Honor his Race.

Xaxan is a massive man, with typically red skin, except when he shifts into human Form. He's not really much mentally, after all. 5000 years in a stone box does THINGS to a man.

Hysteria
09-04-13, 06:54 AM
Chelly:
www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25840-Red-Six-Initiation-Hysteria-vs-Chelley

Prophet, I'll get your thread up in the next day or so, might not have time after work tomorrow, but friday should be a go.

BlackAndBlueEyes
09-04-13, 07:10 AM
Hysteria, I'm a bit confused. You have the Hysteria vs. BaBE thread, and the Hysteria vs. BEaBE thread. Just the one against BaBE is mine, right?

Hysteria
09-04-13, 08:15 AM
Oh crap I see what I did. I used the wrong acronym... yes just BaBE one is you...

BEGoS... I accidentally named your thread BEaBE... awkward turtle.

BlackAndBlueEyes
09-04-13, 08:36 AM
Roger that. I figured that it was a flub; just wanted to clarify.

I should have my opener up within the next few days.

Hysteria
09-04-13, 09:26 AM
BEGoS here is thread with the right name:

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25842-Red-Six-Initiation-Hysteria-vs-BEGoS

BlueEvilGhostofSeaside
09-04-13, 10:34 AM
BEGoS... I accidentally named your thread BEaBE... awkward turtle.

LOL! That explains it xD Thanks xD

Vicarious
09-04-13, 11:55 PM
I would like to join this group of people if I can. I am not sure what it is exactly that power-groups do, but it seems like fun and Victoria is all about fun. I need to write some stuff to get her from an old site to this one and it all make sense. After that I would enjoy some people to write with.

Name: Victoria Vettish
Glory: The Instigator (not even sure what this 'glory' thing is supposed to mean)
SHe is a altogether different monster than what Althanas has seen before. As a synthetic human, created by an ascendant race, she has been tasked with poking other worlds. The Hive Mind watches her every step, through her eyes, and absorbs that information. The thin woman is an instigator no matter where she goes. She is always looking for trouble or making it when she cannot find it.

Edit: I see that you are very busy with making posts for other people, so I will let you know when I am available to fight. I would rather wait and allow the group to get all the initiation fights out of the way and start up fully before trying to explain how she got to an island without explaining how she got to Althanas itself. I just wanted to say that I want to join this group later and put my name down now. =)

Chosen of the Gods
09-05-13, 12:59 AM
Vicarious, if you want my initation battle, go for it. I can't seem to find time for anything side project

Hysteria
09-05-13, 05:23 AM
I'll keep yours open Chosen, post when you can.

Prophet & Vicarious I'll have your threads up tomorrow.

Vicarious, the PG rules are getting a re-vamp at the moment but in essence they are in character clans that can impact Althanas. Members get certain rewards and can compete in battles (Clan Wars) against other clans. Day to day members can RP together, generally to achieve clan goals or similar. For us as a Public Mercenary group we will have ongoing jobs members can claim for money as well as other quests to improve our standing.

Chelley
09-05-13, 05:56 AM
No need to change it, Hysteria, but for future reference, Chelley is my OOC account. I'll be responding with my Poison account. :)

Hysteria
09-06-13, 05:56 AM
Eep Chelley :p

Greetings all. You should have an invite to The Red Six group. Once in there we can make discussions and what not. The system is pretty new, so I'll feel myself around the group admin menu and see what's what. Let me know if you want me to invite your primary account (if I haven't).

Hysteria
09-07-13, 02:35 AM
Prophet and Vicarious, threads are up:

Prophet
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25856-Red-Six-Initiation-Hysteria-vs-Prophet

Vicarious
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25857-Red-Six-Initiation-Hysteria-vs-Vicarious

Ardu
09-07-13, 11:27 AM
Character Name: Ardu Scylla
What their glory is: Destruction

A brief physical and personality description: A corrupted, marred, wretch of a man, driven to zeal by pain and ardour. He lives only to consume magic, and wreak revenge upon all the lands not named Haida. All the same, he is a debonair, and charismatic man, who is shielded by allure and intrigue. A deadly combination.

Hysteria
09-12-13, 08:08 AM
Greetings all, I've made a Request Board (www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25896-Red-Six-Request-Board) to help us on the way to world domination.

Ardu, apologies for the wait, I'll get a thread up on the weekend.

Mordelain
09-12-13, 08:13 AM
You better :p

Hysteria
09-15-13, 08:04 AM
Ardu- Threads up:

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25919-Red-Six-Initiation-Hysteria-vs-Ardu-Scylla

Hysteria
09-21-13, 11:03 PM
Hi all, clan business has been changed to this thread:

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25964-Red-Six-Clan-Thread-Info-Recruitment-and-Requests

including recruitment and what not. Check it out, have a drink, throw a bar stool, you know the standard stuff.

Kyle Xandran
10-23-13, 10:11 AM
Hello, I would like to propose a new "Guard" thread. Reese Jarrek, my NPC purchaser character, needs a full time body guard with questionable morals. This person would be expected to participate with me in all quests. He or she will receive 50 GP payment per 10 posts and periodic discount coupons good for Xandran Arms purchases.

Andy Rorton
10-25-13, 04:00 PM
Character Name: Andy Rorton
What their glory is: To one day become the most legendary Legend Killer of all
A brief physical and personality description:
Andy is at the peak of human conditioning for his size. Bulky enough to deliver the hard blows, but not so much that it slows him down. On one of his hips sits a bullwhip, while the other holsters a six-shooter pistol. He tends to wear a long trench coat and several different styles of shirts and pants underneath. He has tanned skin and is well built.

Personality wise, Andy is a dick. Willing to do anything and everything to accomplish his goals, even betray team mates. He has a one track mind with his eye on the prize and will not allow anything to stop him from his dream. The only person he has been loyal to thus far has been himself, though that may change if the right person came along and persuaded him otherwise. Then again, this is a guy that killed Santa, so persuading him to go against his nature may be a little hard...

Hysteria
10-29-13, 09:13 AM
Howdy Andy, please check out this thread to apply:
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25964-Red-Six-Clan-Thread-Info-Recruitment-and-Requests