PDA

View Full Version : Seven (Recruitment/Plotting ala blood mage)

Tande
09-04-13, 04:49 PM
Plotting! I was running over a preliminary outline of events I had planned for Persi, and was hoping some people would like to join! I'm still rather new, so you'll have to forgive me if I run things a little oddly. I hope to play a bit of a fish-out-of-water so I can get a hang of how things work here!

These are just my ideas for Persi's main storyline, I'm also happy to throw him at other characters to assist in quests, and even battles if people would like. I hope he works pretty well as a support character considering his skills and such. I'm more than happy to throw him in as a plot device for things (blood magic woo!) so don't be afraid to holllleeeeerrr~

Persi is located in Raiaera and is taking the whole post-zombie apocalypse as a chance for him to go about looking at the wreckage and seeing if he can scrounge for any goods - books and historical items being things he'd want to nab. Upon (hopefully) successfully digging up an old tome in the wreckage of the High Elves city, Persi unearths something about the mountains to the North that will lead to quite an adventure that may or may not involve a secret of colossus proportion.

Arden
09-04-13, 05:15 PM
I be blood mage.

Pick me!

Prophet
09-04-13, 05:20 PM
Im in. THis guy needs something other than setting things on fire to do.

BlackAndBlueEyes
09-04-13, 08:32 PM
You need someone to help or antagonize/rival Persi whilst book hunting?

I volunteer my services.

Dead & Walking
09-04-13, 09:59 PM
As a zombie I shall send a bunch of Zombie Mice After you to stop you from finding the Zombie Cure. I have more then enough of those. HAHAHAHA! Of course that is if you will let me? oh and maybe a Zombie Boy to lead the mice and pull on your heart strings.