PDA

View Full Version : Black Box

Prophet
09-04-13, 06:00 PM
Im looking for four people (oR less) for my quest, The Black Box, which is basically the following.

Many years ago, Xaxan heard of a mystical source, called the Black Box, which recorded everything that happened in the country it was in. So he is on a quest to find that, and find the key to reversing the deathly destruction. He is now searching, trying to find everything out

Tande
09-04-13, 06:02 PM
I hope its okay that I'll throw Persi in! He may have a goal of his own considering the box itself.

BlueEvilGhostofSeaside
09-04-13, 07:45 PM
(I'm trying to make this account active again)
If there's money involved at all Dawn is in!

Prophet
09-04-13, 08:18 PM
There will be money. And death. And cheese. Yes. Cheese.

And you're in.

BlueEvilGhostofSeaside
09-04-13, 08:28 PM
Mmm... Cheese. I love cheese... I love dairy all together lol
ALRIGHTY! I'M IN!! :D

Dead & Walking
09-04-13, 10:12 PM
May I come along, to try to destroy it! I mean, it recorded the Cure to the Zombie virus and Grond can't have that. Sadly he will not be showing up in person, he has to continue with the conquest of the Island of Grace. So he will be sending one of his Little Kid Zombies with a small army of 500 Mice, 100 Squirrels, 100 Rabbits, 10 Raccoon, 5 Skunks, 5 moose, 3 cats, & 2 Cows.

Prophet
09-05-13, 03:16 PM
Umm, dude, thats a bit unfair, three of us, one immune to infection (GO FIRE DEMONS) against an army? Can you size it down to like 15 of each? And it only records the mainland. No islands.

So, until you and I find out a good middle, im afraid that you are not accepted