PDA

View Full Version : The Xa'Vir Arcanium

Dr. Why
09-10-13, 09:42 PM
The Arcanium, a mystic society of magical, and non magic people looking to only further themselves in their goals. In many ways.

Who and what is the Arcanium?

The Arcanium is a grouping of all mages, that can be recruited, or taken. And many other people's who have any knowledge of magic. The people i it are sworn to an oath of secrecy, and the leader is unknown, his name, to many, being Doctor.

This group focuses on the creation, recovering, and destruction ofagical artefacts, and the gain of power through force, and through cunning and trickery. They go to all ends of the spectrum to find what they want, when they want it; and where. The leadership is unknown, all messages are delivered by a shapeshifter, known only by Falcon. They are sealed with the emblem of a watch with a book.

Leadership
Dr. -Head of Order

Falcon-Messenger(Will be de facto head, under Prophet, until Dr. Gets approval.)

Other leaders-To be chosen.

How to join-If you are not taken in the night as a child and raised as a mber, you are recruited by two men wearing three gold rings, dark glasses, and neat, blue suits. You must adress them as Sir, or fear death. (These men, along with all except Falcon, npcs will be run under Crafters 3.)

Who may join?

Al can join, but few are chosen, many are Recruited, and you may wait for the Men in Suits to come.

Entry

To enter, there is a small RP. Challenge. Written by me, or a member.

Affiliation

Neutral

This is worked on. So approve it if plausible, if not, it shall recove edits as the week goes on.

Max Dirks
09-10-13, 10:21 PM
I will approve your clan and transfer membership of the group to you when your character is approved.

Max Dirks
09-10-13, 10:34 PM
I just saw your edit, I'll transfer to Prophet.

Approved. Please check your PMs. Click the invite first and the transfer second.