PDA

View Full Version : The Trading Company Recruitment Thread

The Inventor
09-13-13, 07:56 AM

What are the benefits of joining The Trading Company?

Discounts at all Trading Company Shops
Trading Company Robes
Trading Company Tool Kit
Invention Testing Facility
Free Crafting Area
Access to Trading Company Mounts

What do I owe to The Trading Company?

10% of gold earned on TTC threads
All Items made in Bulk in a TTC thread is given to TTC to be distributed or sold.
1 of each resource gathered in a TTC thread

Who are we?

The Trading Company was created to help regulate the world's economy as well as bring in foreign goods from the outlands. The Trading Company has complete control of most shops, providers, and caravans throughout the outlands.

Who can join The Trading Company?

Any Tradesman/Craftsman can join. All that's required is the willingness to stabilize the worlds economy and try to make as many jobs as possible.

Alignment?

Neutral

Structure

The Trading Company is a business. It has the Owner who goes by the name Invetisto. He is never outside his Clockwork Body in a meetings so many wonder what he looks like inside.

The Council consists of different positions in The Company.

Council Positions (All Regulated by Invetisto)

Financial Adviser
Quest Moderator
Crafting Area Monitor
Mounts Breeder

Initiation

All initiates must do a quest for the Company before they can enter the ranks and receive their rewards

Symbol

The Golden Globe represents our dream to bring a golden age to all of Althanas. This Symbol is on everything owned by The Trading Company. It is also sewn into the backs of The Trading Company Robes and printed on the top of every quest we set up. Official letters & important documents are sealed with a Golden Globe Wax Seal. This is how we know it is our company, especially since we mark HQ locations with a small dot indent on the map.

Dendo, Outlands

If you wish to join please provide the following

Name:
Craft:
Goals:
Availability:

My Submission

Name: Invetisto de Masinoj
Craft: All
Goals: To bring stability to the world's economy; And to bring all sentient beings together without fighting.
Availability: Daily unless specified

Elthas_Belthasar
09-19-13, 10:17 AM
Name: Elthas Belthasar
Craft: Relicry/Artificer (In the works will start investing into this trade at level 2)
Goals: Seeks to become a master bounty hunter.
Availability: 24/7

BlackAndBlueEyes
09-19-13, 10:37 AM
Name: Madison Freebird
Craft: Artificer, biogenetic engineer, alchemist
Goals: While her ultimate endgame is known only to her, she often talks about spearheading development of intelligent, self-sufficient humanoid constructs and hybrid beasts
Availability: Relatively open

Erica Hart
09-21-13, 07:55 PM
Name: Erica Hart
Craft:smelter, crafter, merchant
Goals: make money, be a successful businessman
Availability: most anytime.

Crafters Three
09-21-13, 08:08 PM
Name-Xenon-Venoxis, Rexis
Trade-Leatherworking, Tailoring, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Enchanting
Goals-Make some gold. Help the world.
Times-Anytime im on. Usually from 3:00 ish to midnight.

The Inventor
09-21-13, 08:42 PM
Thank you all for joining, expect an invite soon if you didn't already receive one.

Otto
10-01-13, 12:19 AM
Name: Otto Bastum

Craft: armourer (melee weapons, armour), blacksmith (other essential metal goods, such as horse shoes/tools/building materials/etc.), enchanter. Please see Otto's profile skill and ability sections for specifics.

Goals: the continued practice and mastery of his craft.

Availability: probably able to participate in one Trading Company thread at a time. Can post once every two or three days, maybe once a day for simpler transaction threads.

Brand
10-03-13, 05:15 PM
Brand Phoenixeye

Can tailor, is an excellent fighter, great with music and cloth

Aiming to enroll as financial director on this toon, as im retiring Crafters Three. Hoping to help this man's skill.

Almost as much, slightly less than normal.

The Inventor
10-17-13, 02:58 PM
Thank you all for joining The Trading Company. The following list is of those who still need to start their Initiation Quest.

Brand
Erica Hart
BlackAndBlueEyes

Will each of you please contact either myself or Elthas to start your quest ASAP. Thank-you

Hoytti

Kyle Xandran
10-22-13, 03:05 PM
I seek an audience with one of your leaders with the hopes of creating a trade agreement.

Please contact me if you're interested.

Brand
10-22-13, 03:08 PM
That would be me or Investio. Ill ask him soon.

Kyle Xandran
10-22-13, 04:15 PM
Excellent, if so I'd like to perform a thread with you.

The Inventor
10-22-13, 06:46 PM
I would love to start a trading route with your PG. However, from now on all such requests must be sent directly me VIA PM and I will pass it on to the council. If we all agree we will send Brand or myself to meet up with you and set it up. I'm on almost every day so it will get in soon. I will be setting up a Council meeting thread in the Outlands soon.

Zarkin
10-23-13, 06:57 AM
Zarkin Talker

Can craft bows and arrows, great at fighting and sneaking around, can guide and protect people to destinations

To practice crafting bows and arrows to master the skill.

Available whenever needed

Dannaluth
10-23-13, 07:36 AM
Name: Dannaluth Grey
Craft: Dannluth is a skilled arrow crafter, and he has some experience as a blacksmith.
Goal: Dannluth hopes to someday become a skilled swordsman and archer,
Availability: Whenever needed

Dannaluth
10-23-13, 09:41 PM
Hey. So Zarkin and I need to complete our initiation quest and we were wondering if we could join up? And where do we start, because were ready either way, sir.

The Inventor
10-23-13, 10:21 PM
If you want just set up a quest with [TTC] in front of it and either Elthas or myself will join in as supervisors.

Dannaluth
10-24-13, 06:26 AM
Alright thanks sir

Steppenwolf Orlouge
10-28-13, 11:16 AM
If you wish to join please provide the following

Name: Steppenwolf Orlouge
Craft: Inventing
Goals: Steppenwolf loves inventing stuff, so as long as he can do that, he's fufilled his goals. He also protects his family, regardless of how right or wrong they may be.
Availability: On Althanas at least once a day, can post at least every 2-3 days.

Fox Owen Xavier
11-27-13, 10:39 PM
Name: Fox Owen Xavier
Craft: Potion Making. (Want to get into minor enchanting too but who knows what will happen)
Goals: To explore the world, collect ingredients, and make some of the legendary potions. Oh, and learn to make new and unique recipes too.
Availability: On Althanas every day. However, I'm currently busy doing a bunch of threads on my alt and also getting hit with a bunch of work in real life. But once I get the threads done on my alt, I think I should be able to start some threads.

Fox Owen Xavier
12-08-13, 11:14 PM
Just wondering, do I need to go through some thread or something as part of joining the group? Or what all is there to do as part of this group?

Thank you in advance,
Foxy

Brand
12-08-13, 11:23 PM
At the moment, we are using threads, so, please contact Elthas on that matter, as he's the one who heads them up.

-Erik/Brand from the Finances Dpmt.

The Inventor
01-17-14, 11:45 AM
Notice, there has been an update to all rules. Also, to those who have joined thank-you and welcome to TTC.

The Inventor
02-16-14, 02:36 PM
Important Notice: Each person must note that 10% of all gold earned in a TTC post must be given to The Trading Company Bank (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?17316-The-Trading-Company-Bank). Make sure it is linked to let them know that it is an actual account so that the Bank gets the money. Thank you.

The Mad Scientist
02-21-14, 07:23 AM
Name: Jacob Kneller
Craft: Inventing Steam Machines
Goals: To bring Althanas into the Industrial age
Availability: whenever needed

Exala Quest
02-22-14, 11:11 PM
Name: Exala Quest
Craft: Alchemy and Enchanting
Goals: to become the most well known Alchemist and Enchanter Althanas has ever known
Availability: everyday

Green Gwendolyn
04-28-14, 08:52 AM
Name: Gwendolyn (Rose) Stormhollow
Craft: Proficient woodcrafter and beginner metalsmith.
Goals: To upgrade Gwen's crafting skills in all areas and lend her onto interesting adventures - perhaps get her acquainted with some acquaintances of her cousin Ashla? Oh, and to give Gwen a good, new home.
Availability: Depending on when you ask, I could be posting at least once per 1-5 days. I at least check Althanas for new posts at least once per day.

hoytti
04-28-14, 10:49 AM
Okay, Thank you for Joining TTC Please contact Elthas to start your Initiation Thread

Leaf
04-30-14, 10:52 AM
You know you want a faun <3

Name: Leaf Enna van der Aart
Craft: Truffle-hunting, farming, and trading in other expensive fungus. Inc. the hallucinagenic kind. Also communicating well with pigs.
Goals: To establish himself out of the faun community into the rest of society, to make money to be comfortable.
Availability: Pretty much all the time.

PIG (http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/592x888/k_n/Micro-pig-2-Glamour-19Jul13-Rex_b_592x888.jpg)

Haruka
07-14-14, 05:34 PM
Name: Haruka FlameShadow
Craft: Healing potions/ poisons/ medicines.
Goals: To belong.
Availability: Anywhere in the day as of now.

Profile Link: http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27747-Different-From-the-Rest

Brand
07-14-14, 07:06 PM
Leaf, I'm not sure if we ever got to you, so I shall work with Elthas to get you one soon.

Haruka, I think we could work with you, and I personally enjoy your profile. We'll have to wait to see.

Both of you, I thank you for taking interest in our group, and on behalf of my coworkers, I bid you good luck in impressing us. Just be aware that 10% of all quest rewards from TTC threads is suggested to be donated, so that we can get up and running!