PDA

View Full Version : Turning a PC to an NPC (attn Admin)

Jake Narmolanya
09-13-13, 11:13 PM
So I've had this character for awhile now, and I love writing with Jakey, but he's not a main character. At this point he's been a supporting cast member to Josh, Stacia, Phyr, even the Otter Guy.. I think it's time for Jake to go NPC officially.

I'm wondering a few things...
-can I just add Jake's character sheet to another account with a separate post at their next level update, or will a quest be required to prove a relationship between the two?
-With Jake being an NPC on one of my other accounts, would I be permitted to use him as my PC in tournaments? What about Citadel battles if my opponent permitted it?
-Can I transfer items, gold, and or experience points to the other account when Jake becomes an NPC?

He has some very character specific items I'd definitely like to keep in play, so that'd be the most important of the three, but hanging onto gold and xp is nice too.

Please let me know how I can proceed with this!

Silence Sei
09-14-13, 12:01 AM
Yes, you are free to add Jake's character sheet to any of your current characters so long as you specify him as an NPC.

As an NPC on the other accounts, he will -not- be permitted to compete in tournaments as a PC, but with an opponent's permission, citadel battles are fine.

I will have to ponder that last question for a day or so, and then I'll get back to you.